Windows 10: My Machine can not display other computer in my network.

Discus and support My Machine can not display other computer in my network. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear All, I have written before and my question was answered.But it made same problem again.I Have done all which was said me.But it doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mürşit Hakan ÇİL, Jul 9, 2018.

1. My Machine can not display other computer in my network.

Dear All,

I have written before and my question was answered.But it made same problem again.I Have done all which was said me.But it doesn't work now.My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network.

Sincerely !

Mursit Hakan Cil

:)

Mürşit Hakan ÇİL, Jul 9, 2018
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jul 9, 2018
  3. MacNala Win User
    Homegroup displays more machines than now exist

I have a small network of computers and Homegroup is working a little to well.
    The network has had to have some changes, machines converting to W10 and changing names.
    The problem is there does not seem to be a way to refresh the Homegroup list of machines that have joined the Homegroup.

Or is there? do you know a way to display only the machines live on the LAN.?

MacNala, Jul 9, 2018
  4. My Machine can not display other computer in my network.

Home network on Updated Windows machine

I forgot to ask if this is a laptop or a desktop machine. Is the printer connected over cable or wifi?

Please do the following steps for auto fix:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Choose Network and Internet.
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • Click on Troubleshoot Problem.
    • Click on Printer.
    • Click on Next until it find the error.
    Double check also the cables if your using cable connection. If the computer can't find anything, network is the area that we need to establish.

Keep us posted.

Angelo Bar, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

My Machine can not display other computer in my network.

1. My Machine can not display other computer in my network. - Similar Threads - Machine display computer

2. my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.: I have 4 computers on a home network. One computer can not see itself in NETORK on File Explorer. The other 3 computers all running Win 10 21H2 can see each other but not the one computer that can see itself. I tried the suggestion of enabling SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing...
  3. my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.: I have 4 computers on a home network. One computer can not see itself in NETORK on File Explorer. The other 3 computers all running Win 10 21H2 can see each other but not the one computer that can see itself. I tried the suggestion of enabling SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing...
  4. my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.: I had the same problem and the fix is to delete the Trigger for FDResPub as follows:Delete The Trigger For FDResPubDeleting trigger for Function Discovery Resource Publication service to fix the network computer not showing up issues.Open the command prompt with administrator...
  6. SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.: I had the same problem and the fix is to delete the Trigger for FDResPub as follows:Delete The Trigger For FDResPubDeleting trigger for Function Discovery Resource Publication service to fix the network computer not showing up issues.Open the command prompt with administrator...
  7. Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.: I have windows 10 - updated with the latest software. Network adapter drivers are the latest. I am connected via eithernet or Wifi and have the SAME issue. I enabled the settings to allow network discovery and to be seen on the network for private networks. Both Wifi and...
  8. Unable to see networked devices but can on other machines

Unable to see networked devices but can on other machines: Hi all! I wouldn't normally ask for help as I'm usually pretty damned good at sorting issues myself but this has got me stumped. I've got 2 PC's and a laptop. Laptop behaves the same way as PC2 so I'll discount that for now. The issue: PC1 appears to have an issue with...
  9. My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network.

My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network.: I have written before and my question was answered.But it made same problem again.I Have done all which was said me.But it doesn't work now.My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network. Sincerely ! Mursit Hakan Cil...
  10. why can I no longer see other computers on my network?

why can I no longer see other computers on my network?: It seems ever since they(Microsoft) got rid of the homegroup I can no longer see other computers on my network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/why-can-i-no-longer-see-other-computers-on-my/da8c492d-3223-47f7-b205-f22790627e72