Windows 10: My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network.

Discus and support My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have written before and my question was answered.But it made same problem again.I Have done all which was said me.But it doesn't work now.My machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mürşit Hakan ÇİL, Jul 9, 2018.

1. My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network.

I have written before and my question was answered.But it made same problem again.I Have done all which was said me.But it doesn't work now.My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network.

Sincerely !

Mursit Hakan Cil

:)

Mürşit Hakan ÇİL, Jul 9, 2018

2. Can't write to shares on a Windows 10 machine from a Windows 7 machine

I still get "You need permission to perform this action" from the Windows 7 machines if I try to write to a Windows 10 share after I made the above changes on the Windows 10 machine.

Jim Grybowski, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Home network on Updated Windows machine

I forgot to ask if this is a laptop or a desktop machine. Is the printer connected over cable or wifi?

Please do the following steps for auto fix:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Choose Network and Internet.
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • Click on Troubleshoot Problem.
    • Click on Printer.
    • Click on Next until it find the error.
    Double check also the cables if your using cable connection. If the computer can't find anything, network is the area that we need to establish.

Keep us posted.

Angelo Bar, Jul 9, 2018
  4. My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network.

Home network on Updated Windows machine

I forgot to ask if this is a laptop or a desktop machine. Is the printer connected over cable or wifi?

Please do the following steps for auto fix:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Choose Network and Internet.
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • Click on Troubleshoot Problem.
    • Click on Printer.
    • Click on Next until it find the error.
    Double check also the cables if your using cable connection. If the computer can't find anything, network is the area that we need to establish.

Keep us posted.

Angelo Bar, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network.

1. My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network. - Similar Threads - machine recognising itself

2. Recognising machines on new network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recognising machines on new network: We moved house and changed ISP. The original ISP set 192.168.178.xxx / 255.255.255.0 as our network scheme. The new ISP has 192.168.0.xxx / 255.255.255.0 as their scheme. Our home server was set with a fixed IP 192.168.178.100 and when I came to pack up I didn't think to...
  3. Recognising machines on new network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recognising machines on new network: We moved house and changed ISP. The original ISP set 192.168.178.xxx / 255.255.255.0 as our network scheme. The new ISP has 192.168.0.xxx / 255.255.255.0 as their scheme. Our home server was set with a fixed IP 192.168.178.100 and when I came to pack up I didn't think to...
  4. Recognising machines on new network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC seen by only one other machine on network workgroup

PC seen by only one other machine on network workgroup: I have four computers on my network under Network in File Explorer. Laptop1 can see Desktop2, Laptop1, Laptop2. Desktop2 can see Desktop2, Laptop1, Laptop2. Desktop1 can see Desktop2, Laptop1, Laptop2. Laptop2 can see Desktop2, Laptop1, Laptop2, and Desktop1. All four...
  6. New Win10 Machine Can Only See Two of Three Other Machines on Network

New Win10 Machine Can Only See Two of Three Other Machines on Network: I have a 3 machine Homegroup network consisting of one Win7 and two Win10's, and 1 network printer. All 3 machines can see everything on the other two machines and the printer. All 3 machines, and the new machine, are on the same WiFi network. I'm trying to add a new Win10...
  7. New Win10 Machine Can Only See Two of Three Other Machines on Network

New Win10 Machine Can Only See Two of Three Other Machines on Network: I have a 3 machine Homegroup network consisting of one Win7 and two Win10's, and 1 network printer. All 3 machines can see everything on the other two machines and the printer. All 3 machines, and the new machine, are on the same WiFi network. I'm trying to add a new Win10...
  8. Unable to see networked devices but can on other machines

Unable to see networked devices but can on other machines: Hi all! I wouldn't normally ask for help as I'm usually pretty damned good at sorting issues myself but this has got me stumped. I've got 2 PC's and a laptop. Laptop behaves the same way as PC2 so I'll discount that for now. The issue: PC1 appears to have an issue with...
  9. onedrive online only on other machines

onedrive online only on other machines: I havae a few computers around the house. I have OneDrive on one of my machines with an external harddisk. I want to access OneDrive on the other machines online only. I don't want additional copy of OneDrive due to little storage. I've read many questions and answers and...
  10. My Machine can not display other computer in my network.

My Machine can not display other computer in my network.: Dear All, I have written before and my question was answered.But it made same problem again.I Have done all which was said me.But it doesn't work now.My machine is recognising only itself.No other machine in network. Sincerely ! Mursit Hakan Cil...