Windows 10: my mic isn't working neither in front panel or back

Discus and support my mic isn't working neither in front panel or back in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, since a couple of windows updates my mic isn't working neither in the front panel or the back. It's not a problem with the mic, it works in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by baldosa, Feb 17, 2018.

1. baldosa Win User

my mic isn't working neither in front panel or back

Hi, since a couple of windows updates my mic isn't working neither in the front panel or the back. It's not a problem with the mic, it works in my notebook.
    I have a asus z97-m with the hardware id HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438630&REV_1003 with the lastest drivers provided by Windows Update (win10 build 17101).

my mic isn't working neither in front panel or back [​IMG]

In the logs I see the message "Device not migrated"
    I've already tried at least 5 different versions of drivers without success.

Can someone give me more ideas to try?

thanks

:)

baldosa, Feb 17, 2018

2. Mic Doesn't work!

I started building my first gaming PC in June and finished 2 days later. I have these turtle beach px24 gaming headset with a mic that works on my phone and Xbox but the mic doesn't work on PC. When I plug it in to the rear panel i can hear audio but my
    mic doesn't work. I tried every port and only one of them i can hear audio but the mic doesn't work with the audio. And get this, my front panel ports don't work. I tired different headphones but the mic doesn't on any of them. What should I do to my front
    panel and mic. My rear panel I can hear audio but in the front I can't hear anything. The Mic doesn't work in any of the panels.

Nicholas9000, Feb 17, 2018
  3. Zojim4 Win User
    Front Panel Mic Not been detected

So I am using a gaming headset and a splitter to be able to use the mic of it. the problem is that the front panel jack for the mic doesn't detect the microphone. The rear panel does work and the mic turns on when connected to the back. A weird thing is
    that if I connect the headphone part of the splitter into the microphone jack I can listen as if I connected it to the headphone jack. It detects headphones but no microphone. The rest of the front panel works normally is just the microphone jack.

I have already tried reinstalling realtek, I disable and enable realtek from detecting front panel.

Any suggestions?

My motherboard is gigabyte H110N

Zojim4, Feb 17, 2018
Thema:

my mic isn't working neither in front panel or back

1. my mic isn't working neither in front panel or back - Similar Threads - mic isn't working

2. 3.5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3.5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 3.5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  3. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  4. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  5. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

6. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel: Good Day,I was wondering if I can seek assistance, clarity, and hopefully, a solution for my audio concern.I've been trying to make my headsets and headphones work using the Front or Back Panel of my PC, but still I have no luck.What's weird and confusing are these findings-...
  7. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel: Good Day,I was wondering if I can seek assistance, clarity, and hopefully, a solution for my audio concern.I've been trying to make my headsets and headphones work using the Front or Back Panel of my PC, but still I have no luck.What's weird and confusing are these findings-...
  8. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Mic Not working on Back Panel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic Not working on Back Panel: Hello everyone, I have been working at trying to get the mic working on the back panel of my wife's pc that we just built. The case I/O works fine, both headphone jack and mic in. However, only the headphone jack works on the backpanel from the mobo. I am thinking this is...
  10. Mic in at front panel black not plugged in"

Mic in at front panel black not plugged in": suche Driver für Mic in at front panel black not plugged in Audio Endpoint für Realtek...... Mic oder MS Driver ! für Medion akoya Model E1318T notebokk MD99330...