Windows 10: My microphone is too quiet

Discus and support My microphone is too quiet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My microphone is too quiet on windows 11 even if is boosted 100% sys manufacturer is Gigabyte and sys model is G7 KF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabriel Colteanu, May 15, 2024.

1. My microphone is too quiet

My microphone is too quiet on windows 11 even if is boosted 100% sys manufacturer is Gigabyte and sys model is G7 KF

:)

Gabriel Colteanu, May 15, 2024
  2. Graeme.P Win User

Windows 10 Game DVR: Microphone is way too quiet

Hi Kirby, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

If you've already adjusted the volume and boost for your microphone and it's still too quiet, it could be a driver issue.

I'd recommend reinstalling the microphone drivers through Device Manager. Here are the steps:

- Press Windows Key+X and choose Device Manager.

- Find your microphone in the list.

- Right-click it and choose Update Driver.

- If that doesn't work, try uninstalling it and then scan for hardware changes to reinstall the driver.

If it's still too quiet, test to see if the same problem occurs on another PC if you have one available.

Please let me know how you go! Thanks!

Graeme.P, May 16, 2024
  3. Windows 10 problem - microphone too quiet.

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

Pleas follow the steps to run Microphone troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in search.
    • Open it and click on view all on left side.
    • Find Recording Audio and run it and check if it helps.
    One more thing I would suggest you to check in program and features if you have any sound or recording application installed by Lenovo.

If yes I suggest either disable it or remove it and check if it helps.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anusha

Anusha Verma, May 16, 2024
  4. My microphone is too quiet

my microphones are quiet

i have a Okeyn Condenser Sound Microphone [Noise Cancellation] USB Stereo Mic + Desktop Stand + Sponge Cover for PC Mac Laptop Skype Recording, Gaming, Singing and Video Chat Plug and Play.
    i am trying to record a song on audacity, but its being temperamental and quiet any suggestions??

JustinSchmitt, May 16, 2024
Thema:

My microphone is too quiet

1. My microphone is too quiet - Similar Threads - microphone too quiet

2. Microphone audio too quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone audio too quiet: I was recently in game when I got told people could barely here me, I changed as many settings in game as I could and yet nothing would change, so I went and searched on google, I tried so many things, but I believe one of the things that sticks out the most, is when I go to...
  3. Microphone audio too quiet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone audio too quiet: I was recently in game when I got told people could barely here me, I changed as many settings in game as I could and yet nothing would change, so I went and searched on google, I tried so many things, but I believe one of the things that sticks out the most, is when I go to...
  4. Microphone audio too quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My microphone is too quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone is too quiet: My microphone is too quiet on windows 11 even if is boosted 100% sys manufacturer is Gigabyte and sys model is G7 KF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-is-too-quiet/0f0755e6-ff95-4dc9-b3c9-82c0cc5a6d5d
  6. Microphone too quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone too quiet: My microphone was working just fine yesterday, but now my friends are telling me it is too quiet. I rebooted my PC twice, fiddled in the settings, and nothing changed. My mic works good on my phone. I tried multiple headphones and earphones, but all of them are too quiet, but...
  7. Microphone too quiet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone too quiet: My microphone was working just fine yesterday, but now my friends are telling me it is too quiet. I rebooted my PC twice, fiddled in the settings, and nothing changed. My mic works good on my phone. I tried multiple headphones and earphones, but all of them are too quiet, but...
  8. Microphone too quiet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone too quiet: Hi everyone! My mic seems to be extremely quiet as others cannot hear me well. I updated all my drivers and maxed the volume and boost. Note: when I disabled enhancements, it became louder but it is still quiet. Help!...
  9. Microphone level too quiet.

Microphone level too quiet.: Issue: I'd like to increase the volume of my microphone. Following an update overnight the input level is too quiet. Testing it in the control panel currently gives readings of 1-3%. Steps taken so far: I increased the volume of the microphone in device manager to full,...
  10. Microphone suddenly too quiet

Microphone suddenly too quiet: My microphone was working just fine yesterday, but now my friends are describing it as being like communicating through two cans and a string. I rebooted my PC twice, fiddled in the settings, and no dice. My mic works good on my phone. I told my dad about the issue and he...