Windows 10: My MICROPHONE WORKED but now it DOESN'T HELP!!

Discus and support My MICROPHONE WORKED but now it DOESN'T HELP!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a new microphone and a new custom build pc and they worked fine for 1 month until yesterday when I received a notification from Realtek HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by flythecool, Jul 21, 2018.

1. My MICROPHONE WORKED but now it DOESN'T HELP!!

I bought a new microphone and a new custom build pc and they worked fine for 1 month until yesterday when I received a notification from Realtek HD Audio that I unplugged my mic and I did accidentally and I was playing a game so I turned the notifications because they were annoying me but then my mic stopped working and I tried reinstalling drivers and I even bought a new pair of headset and the mic isn't working I tried to plug it in front and back but nothing pls help...

:)

flythecool, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jul 21, 2018
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

My MICROPHONE WORKED but now it DOESN'T HELP!!

Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

My MICROPHONE WORKED but now it DOESN'T HELP!!

1. My MICROPHONE WORKED but now it DOESN'T HELP!! - Similar Threads - MICROPHONE WORKED DOESN'T

2. My microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone doesn't work: I'm trying to play my microphone but although the configuration is right, it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-doesnt-work/f70743f4-64c5-4671-a004-b9d9a55f5187
  3. My microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone doesn't work: I'm trying to play my microphone but although the configuration is right, it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-doesnt-work/f70743f4-64c5-4671-a004-b9d9a55f5187
  4. My microphone doesn't work- Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone doesn't work- Help!: I've gone through some online troubleshooting tips, nothing has helped so far. Microphone tests both with and without an external headset plugged in with a mic showed a recorded volume of 2-3%. Does anyone know what's wrong with my laptop? It's incredibly frustrating using a...
  5. My microphone doesn't work- Help!

My microphone doesn't work- Help!: I've gone through some online troubleshooting tips, nothing has helped so far. Microphone tests both with and without an external headset plugged in with a mic showed a recorded volume of 2-3%. Does anyone know what's wrong with my laptop? It's incredibly frustrating using a...
  6. My Microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microphone doesn't work: I never managed to get my microphone to work on Windows 10 Pro Desktop PC. even bought new microphone. Then used laptop with built in Microphone needed for doctor's video appointment and worked fine.I have recently purchased a new micro PC Weidian - AMD Ryzen 5 - really great...
  7. My Microphone doesn't work

My Microphone doesn't work: I never managed to get my microphone to work on Windows 10 Pro Desktop PC. even bought new microphone. Then used laptop with built in Microphone needed for doctor's video appointment and worked fine.I have recently purchased a new micro PC Weidian - AMD Ryzen 5 - really great...
  8. My microphone doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone doesn't work.: So currently i'm using a i5 2300 and the microphone doesn't work. I am using the Sony WC-CH510 and using CSR4.0 for Bluetooth. BTW I tested the mic on my laptop it works well. So I bought it of eBay and was wanting to just play games with mic. I have got the speakers working...
  9. microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone doesn't work: my laptop internal microphone stopped working suddenly without me changing any setting except privacy, I kept changing it for zoom application but it suddenly stopped working with all apps regardless of permission. when I open zoom or voice recorderwhich both have access to...
  10. Microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone doesn't work: I'm on a Windows 10 laptop, Lenovo made, and up until now my microphone worked fine. Now, I can't use it on anything, nothing on the internet helps, and the built-in audio troubleshooter just says there's a problem with the "Generic Audio Driver." I've uninstalled and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acciedntly upnplugged mic now not working

2. mic worked fine on pc but now doesnt