Windows 10: My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in...

Discus and support My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in Germany almost everyday I get a notification and I have locked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DC-80, Feb 25, 2024.

1. DC-80 Win User

My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in...

My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in Germany almost everyday I get a notification and I have locked down my account with everything that is available and it keeps happening. Microsoft you need to end this annoyance.... What are you doing to stop this and do not reply with your generic replies.

:)

DC-80, Feb 25, 2024
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Feb 25, 2024
  4. My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in...

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in...

1. My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account trying

2. My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in...: My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in Germany almost everyday I get a notification and I have locked down my account with everything that is available and it keeps happening. Microsoft you need to end this annoyance.... What are...
  3. My microsoft account hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account hacked: Hello,Today at 2:52 p.m. I received a text message that someone may have accessed my account. I logged in after receiving the security code. I changed my password to a strong one thanks to google chrome. At 10:18 p.m. I received a text message that someone had deleted phone...
  4. My microsoft account hacked

My microsoft account hacked: Hello,Today at 2:52 p.m. I received a text message that someone may have accessed my account. I logged in after receiving the security code. I changed my password to a strong one thanks to google chrome. At 10:18 p.m. I received a text message that someone had deleted phone...
  5. Someone is trying to hack into my account

Someone is trying to hack into my account: Every day I received multi emails from Microsoft account team there is some body request single-use code, how I can know who is? or if there some program I subscribe or any social media account link with or created by my this email that make this request to code or if there...
  6. My Microsoft Account was hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account was hacked.: I am posting here as a last resort to get someone from Microsoft to assist.My Microsoft account was hacked/changed by some idiots using a mail.ru email address.I am unable to get into my MS Account as I get the following message:Try entering your Microsoft Account again. We...
  7. My Microsoft Account was hacked.

My Microsoft Account was hacked.: I am posting here as a last resort to get someone from Microsoft to assist.My Microsoft account was hacked/changed by some idiots using a mail.ru email address.I am unable to get into my MS Account as I get the following message:Try entering your Microsoft Account again. We...
  8. Microsoft account keeps getting hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account keeps getting hacked: I keep getting emails from Microsoft about suspicious login activity and telling me to secure my account. However when I do this, I still get people signing in to my account from other countries, even with 2FA enabled....
  9. Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked: About 3 or 4 times over the last few months my Microsoft Account keeps getting hacked. I receive an email from Microsoft stating someone has changed my password. If this was you do nothing if it was not you change your password. Each time I have done this and that is all that...
  10. Hacked Account - No way to get help from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked Account - No way to get help from Microsoft: Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has had any success getting help from Microsoft when their account has been hacked? I just want to know how they did it so it doesn't happen again. I've removed all payment options from my account and will remove all recurring...