Windows 10: My Microsoft account was suspended how do I get it back

Discus and support My Microsoft account was suspended how do I get it back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I get it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yasodha u, Dec 9, 2023.

1. yasodha u Win User

My Microsoft account was suspended how do I get it back

How do I get it back

:)

yasodha u, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Tin L Win User

my microsoft rewards account got suspended

Hi Achu,

I'm Christine, a MIcrosoft Product user like you. Looks like you're having issue accessing your MS Rewards account as it's currently suspended, sorry to hear that. I'll do my best to help.

1. I will suggest you to raise this to Microsoft Rewards Support for investigation, you may submit a ticket from the link below:

Microsoft Rewards Support

Sign in to Microsoft Rewards

2. Please check and follow the steps provided by A.User from the link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/bing/forum/...

Thank you,

Christine L

Tin L, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Account suspended

Hi Lynn,

When you read email, use a social networking site (like Facebook) or surf the Internet, you should be wary of scams that try to steal your personal information (identity theft), your money, or both. Many of these scams are known as "phishing scams" because
    they "fish" for your information. Cybercriminals often use the names of well-known companies, like ours, in their scams. They think it will convince you to give them money or your personal information. While they usually use email to trick you, they sometimes
    use the telephone, instead. You can check these links for more information:

If your account is temporarily suspended, you can follow the steps in this
    link
    to unblock your account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Reactivate Suspended Microsoft Rewards account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I’m sorry to hear the you Microsoft Rewards account was suspended. You have reached the Windows Technical Forums. As you want your Microsoft Rewards account to be reactivated, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Rewards Team
    to raise a request for reactivating the account.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account was suspended how do I get it back - Similar Threads - Microsoft account was

2. How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm reaching out for urgent help with my hacked Microsoft account. Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to regain access to my account and am feeling quite frustrated and helpless.Here's a summary of the steps I've taken so far: I first...
  3. My Microsoft account was suspended how do I get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account was suspended how do I get it back: How do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-was-suspended-how-do-i-get-it/7df26e42-be15-440a-8e6e-05b7e76b8516
  4. how do i get my microsoft account back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get my microsoft account back: Hi, i recently got my google account hacked because i got some king of malware when installing something, then i got some emails to change my password an email for vinted which i didnt really use but at that point i knew someone was able to get in my mail. later i discovered...
  5. how do i get my microsoft account back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my microsoft account back: Hi, i recently got my google account hacked because i got some king of malware when installing something, then i got some emails to change my password an email for vinted which i didnt really use but at that point i knew someone was able to get in my mail. later i discovered...
  6. how do i get my microsoft account back

7. How do I get a Microsoft account back?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get a Microsoft account back?: An account I have was accidentally deleted a few days ago. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-microsoft-account-back/73759d48-b21a-46ba-a00b-34e7028578bf
  8. How do I get a Microsoft account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a Microsoft account back?: An account I have was accidentally deleted a few days ago. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-microsoft-account-back/73759d48-b21a-46ba-a00b-34e7028578bf
  9. How do I get a Microsoft account back?

10. How do I get my account back?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get my account back?: Hey, I recently had a problem with my pc that caused the storage to wipe, including the OS. I assumed that as I upgraded to windows 10 quite some time ago, the OS key would be attached to my hardware. Unfortunalty I can not seem to figure out how to get windows 10 working on...