Windows 10: My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

Discus and support My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaxZerecero, Feb 29, 2024.

1. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them work

:)

MaxZerecero, Feb 29, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 29, 2024
  4. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

Can't download apps from store

Hello Sanket,

If you're still having that error after following the suggested steps. We need to run WSreset. WSreset is a command that will clear the stored cache.

Before you start clearing the store cache make sure that you have the correct time zone,date and time to avoid syncing issues with the Store.

Follow these steps:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Note:

The WSReset tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

1. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error... - Similar Threads - microsoft store doesn't

2. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...: This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them work...
  3. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...: This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them work...
  4. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start": So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back...
  5. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start": So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back...
  6. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

7. Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working

Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working: Hello,I`ve been trying to reinstall/reset the Microsoft Store, but nothing seems to work.It started when i couldn't download any Programs, so i decided to reset the App. Ever since ive tried everything to reset it again but all i get is this error message when trying to reset...
  8. Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working: Hello,I`ve been trying to reinstall/reset the Microsoft Store, but nothing seems to work.It started when i couldn't download any Programs, so i decided to reset the App. Ever since ive tried everything to reset it again but all i get is this error message when trying to reset...
  9. Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working

10. Windows Store error code 0x80072efd; wsreset doesn't fix

Windows Store error code 0x80072efd; wsreset doesn't fix: Windows Store does not/has never worked since upgrading to Windows 10. When opened it says "The server stumbled. We all have bad days. Refresh the page." Error code 0x80072efd at bottom of page. Refreshing page merely repeats the same message. Scoured the web for fixes,...