Windows 10: My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...

Discus and support My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Valentin Hernandez1, Nov 30, 2023.

1. My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...

My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how do I fix this?

:)

Valentin Hernandez1, Nov 30, 2023

2. I can't customize my Xbox Game Bar like I used to do.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to see the Widget Menu with time clock and neither you can drag or move the widgets. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Xbox version installed on the PC? (Windows + I > Click on Apps > Apps & feature > scroll and look for Xbox Game bar > Advanced option)

Let us try a few steps and check.

Step 1: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Xbox Game bar app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advancedoption.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Reinstall the App.

We would suggest you to open Microsoft Store and click on the Search Bar, then type Xbox Game Bar and install it. Also you may want to download it from

Online Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 30, 2023
  3. James Win User
    (Microsoft Store + exe) Error whilst downloading new XBOX Application

Hi all, I need the XBOX app for a couple of my games and whilst I've got xbox game bar and xbox console companion now microsoft need me to download the XBOX app. *chuckle When I downloaded it through the microsoft store I get this error code: 0x80070005. So, I downloaded it from Xbox App for Windows PC | Xbox - no use.
    My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how... t-microsoft-store-exe-error-whilst-downloading-new-xbox-application-screenshot-2022-01-05-123325.png
    I believe there is no way to download these games without the xbox app? I'm on Windows 10 21H2 Home Edition Up to date - *Smile

James, Nov 30, 2023
  4. John DeV Win User

My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...

xbox game bar

Hello Kyroh,

Good day! I'm a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you. When was the last time it worked properly? What is your current windows version and edition? Press Start then click Settings(Gear icon), select System then About.

Please let me know if you have tried the methods below.

1. Update Xbox Game Bar app

Open Microsoft Store then Click 3 dots

Select Download and Updates >

Update Xbox Game Bar or click Get Updates

2. Repair Xbox Game Bar

Go to Settings and selecting "Apps and Features". Find "Xbox Game Bar" in the Apps & features list and select it. The "Advanced options" button should appear - click it. You will see the "Repair" button. If it doesn't work, Kindly click the Reset.

3. Uninstall Xbox Game Bar

Press Windows key + X

Click and Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator

Copy and paste the command below then press Enter

get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay* | remove-appxpackage

Proceed to reinstall Xbox Game Bar

4. Go to Microsoft Store then Download again Xbox Game Bar

or copy and paste the command below then press Enter

Get-AppXPackage *Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Restart your computer

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...

1. My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how... - Similar Threads - microsoft store downloading

2. My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...: My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-downloading-anything/4d8a7513-0a3a-41c8-91db-8150dca21661
  3. I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.: I Had some issues with minecraft so i decided to reinstall it. I uninstalled it but when i tried to download it from the xbox app it just said "preparing installation" sorry if this is translated wrong forever so i decided to download it from the minecraft website but it sent...
  4. I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.: I Had some issues with minecraft so i decided to reinstall it. I uninstalled it but when i tried to download it from the xbox app it just said "preparing installation" sorry if this is translated wrong forever so i decided to download it from the minecraft website but it sent...
  5. I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

7. I can't download anything from the microsoft store or the xbox app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. microsoft store and xbox app slow game downloads

microsoft store and xbox app slow game downloads: So i have been searching for the last few days for a solution, i have tried all Microsoft suggestions. After reproducing the same issue from two individual systems on different networks I'm 80% it is an issue on Microsoft's end. Regular applications such as Skype or video...
  9. unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app: I can't sign into my xbox account, it will just load and then close, then when i try to download something on my pc then it will just load and then stay loading. I tried doing wrseset.exe and it does nothing....
  10. Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.: Both apps do not work audio wise. Mic gives the greyed ring like its working but people in party chat cannot hear me nor can I hear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app-and-xbox-game-bar/ce820732-2b70-447c-841c-b887311442f0