Windows 10: My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

Discus and support My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aminullahshirazi, Jul 25, 2018.

1. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds.

:)

Aminullahshirazi, Jul 25, 2018

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Wilfred mac that is not helpful.

minecraft has two main versions bedrock and java.

they are VERY different and those steps only apply to the java edition.

I personally would also like to know how to load backups for bedrock as well.

TheMinecrafter720, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Allen305 Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 (Bedrock) Edition desktop icon dissapears. Where is the Minecraft icon file?

I dragged the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition icon from the Start Menu to the desktop, so I had a shortcut to the Minecraft Windows 10 (Bedrock) Edition. The icon will appear on the shortcut for a while, but then it magically disappears. This issue started
    after the Fall Creators Update, v1709. Where is the exe or icon file for Minecraft Windows 10 edition? The Target field in the shortcut is grayed out, and it will not let you copy it.

Allen305, Jul 25, 2018
  4. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

1. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone? - Similar Threads - minecraft bedrock edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling: I recently reinstalled Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows because Minecraft marketplace items weren't downloading. Reinstalling fixed the issue, but my worlds and behavior packs are gone. I forgot to back them up before I reinstalled Minecraft. I play on Windows 11. Is...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling: I recently reinstalled Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows because Minecraft marketplace items weren't downloading. Reinstalling fixed the issue, but my worlds and behavior packs are gone. I forgot to back them up before I reinstalled Minecraft. I play on Windows 11. Is...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset: Hello, I started a Minecraft world and I started building then i left when i joined today my world was reset and the entire floor that i build was gone and i needed to start all over again....
  5. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  6. Minecraft worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds are gone: My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away. He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account. So many of his friends...
  7. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling: So I recently updated to the beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, not java after wanting to use the structure blocks. I updated to the beta version the worlds were still there Btw I only joined one world and even, made a copy of the world just in case. then I had to...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone: I have minecraft windows 10 edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft world gone on windows 10

2. my minecraft world disappeared bedrock edition

3. minecraft bedrock world gone

4. minecraft windows 10 world gone,
  5. why are all my minecion gone minecraft windows ten editions,
  6. minecraft bedrock edition worlds,
  7. minecraft bedrock edition world missing after crash,
  8. minecraft world gone,
  9. minecraft win10 save gone,
  10. download minecraft again my worlds gone bedrock edition,
  11. my minecraft world and settings are gone when i logged in minecragt bedrock edition,
  12. my minecraft worlds are gone,
  13. minecraft sync old worlds button disappeared,
  14. minecraft world randomly disappeared bedrock edition,
  15. mundos bedrock windows 10