Windows 10: My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

Discus and support My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Clpz, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Clpz Win User

My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it

:)

2. Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10
    I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 ---

Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me very frustrated.

Keyboard and Mouse are wired - NOT WIRELESS

• I cannot easily unplug and plug in the mouse/keyboard to get it going again... they are still lit up but they are dead basically and I have to do a hard reset.
    • USB selective suspend is disabled.
    • I checked the drivers for the keyboard and mouse and they are updated.
    • I checked to see if PC has KB4074588 and it does not.

I am not sure what else to do.... I can go days without the issue and then days where anytime I step away from the PC it stops working.

I can say when it is working it just does not just stop ... only when I walk away and the machine is idle or the screen is locked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MrKris0019, Apr 25, 2024
  3. Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 ---

Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me very frustrated.

Keyboard and Mouse are wired - NOT WIRELESS

• I cannot easily unplug and plug in the mouse/keyboard to get it going again... they are still lit up but they are dead basically and I have to do a hard reset.
    • USB selective suspend is disabled.
    • I checked the drivers for the keyboard and mouse and they are updated.
    • I checked to see if PC has KB4074588 and it does not.

I am not sure what else to do.... I can go days without the issue and then days where anytime I step away from the PC it stops working.

I can say when it is working it just does not just stop ... only when I walk away and the machine is idle or the screen is locked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MrKris0019, Apr 25, 2024
  4. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

Vega Hassan, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

1. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn - Similar Threads - monitor mouse keyboard

2. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  3. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  4. My keyboard and mouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard and mouse stopped working: Widows 10 pro 64-bitwindows update version 1909 4gb rab 256gb ssdIntelR coreTM i5-5200 CPU @2.20GHzMy problem is:My keyboard and mouse stopped working after update but some of its keywords work like alt+f4 tab, num lock keys, etc,And after some times spend my mouse and...
  5. My keyboard and mouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard and mouse stopped working: Widows 10 pro 64-bitwindows update version 1909 4gb rab 256gb ssdIntelR coreTM i5-5200 CPU @2.20GHzMy problem is:My keyboard and mouse stopped working after update but some of its keywords work like alt+f4 tab, num lock keys, etc,And after some times spend my mouse and...
  6. My keyboard and mouse stopped working

7. My PC turns on but monitor, mouse and keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC turns on but monitor, mouse and keyboard won't work: For a few days I had problems with my PC. When my monitor went in standby and I tried to turn it back on, at first it would say that it had no signal and after insisting turning off and on, the monitor would connect but the PC would freeze. I fixed this problemy simply...
  8. My PC turns on but monitor, mouse and keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC turns on but monitor, mouse and keyboard won't work: For a few days I had problems with my PC. When my monitor went in standby and I tried to turn it back on, at first it would say that it had no signal and after insisting turning off and on, the monitor would connect but the PC would freeze. I fixed this problemy simply...
  9. My keyboard and mouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My keyboard and mouse stopped working: my Lenovo will not wake up from hybernation unless I reboot. While trying to figure this out my keyboard and mouse stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-and-mouse-stopped-working/369b7251-0044-4413-9882-9250df86d1b5
  10. MONITOR, KEYBOARD, MOUSE, TURNS OFF BUT PC IS STILL ON HELP!!!!!

MONITOR, KEYBOARD, MOUSE, TURNS OFF BUT PC IS STILL ON HELP!!!!!: So basically whats happening is that my keyboard, mouse, monitor shuts off and goes black but the pc is still on, ive tried everything in a way to the point where im about to give up on it. ive tried turning NEVER on power plans to changing power plans it hasnt done nothing...