Windows 10: My mouse cursor is invisible on the boot menu gui - HELP!

Discus and support My mouse cursor is invisible on the boot menu gui - HELP! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Its invisible when on the graphical metro boot menu... It only recently got like this.. How can I fix? 32355 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LarryGreen, Dec 1, 2015.

1. My mouse cursor is invisible on the boot menu gui - HELP!

Its invisible when on the graphical metro boot menu... It only recently got like this.. How can I fix?

:)

LarryGreen, Dec 1, 2015

2. Mouse invisible by the Installing Windows 7,8,10 etc

Hello,

i have bought a laptop ASUS X556UQ , when formatting my Mouse Cursor appear not, and I can only perform with keyboard formatting. Could you please tell me where the problem is ? I have update Bios, and i also have reset default in Bios, but against the mouse
    is invisible.

In to the Windows the Mouse Cursor work perfectly, but when formatting the Mouse Cursor is invisible.

MusaMulaku, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Cursor

after updating windows 10 to version 1607 my mouse cursor became invisible, luckily I have a touch screen and was able to navigate to the mouse settings and turn on the mouse trail. I can only see my mouse if I have that box clicked. I don't want to
    see a mouse trail I just want to be able to see what I'm clicking on instead of just having it magically highlighted. If this was intentional it was a bad idea, I want to see my cursor. What happened here ?

MIKE Shaughnessy, Dec 1, 2015
  4. My mouse cursor is invisible on the boot menu gui - HELP!

This glitch(?) is annoying me..

Anybody have any ideas of how to restore the visible mouse arrow on the gui boot menu?

LarryGreen, Jan 27, 2016
  5. BobD Win User
    I have the same problem and have raised another thread for it. However, you can navigate the panel using the Tab key or the arrow keys.

BobD, Mar 8, 2016
  6. Yea I've been using the arrow keys..

Hope somebody knows of a fix..

LarryGreen, Mar 8, 2016
  7. BobD Win User
    I now know why but it is a Microsoft fix.

I have a machine with multiple Win 10 Pro partitions. Two of these have been upgrades where I started the install from a mounted ISO and let Win 10 install. Tonight I did a clean install (booted off a USB key) of Win 10. While that clean install is the default boot then the GUI boot menu shows a mouse pointer. As soon as I make one of the other systems the default then I lose the mouse pointer.

I'm not about to clean install my other two partitions so its off to Microsoft to report a problem.

8. My mouse cursor is invisible on the boot menu gui - HELP!

Well seems you have narrowed it down...

I have win7 PRO installed and win10 PRO installed (which was first an upgrade from win8 PRO and then a clean re-install from the USB install media)

Hope your report to MS gets acknowledged, thanks!

LarryGreen, Mar 15, 2016
  9. BobD Win User
    Larry
    I posted the problem on the Microsoft forum. I have one response so far. Check it out for yourself.
    Bob

10. BobD Win User
    I found another reference to this problem here . It was in the blog at the end of the article. The other guy, Francois, knew about the problem and it happened only when upgraded. I was also a contributor to that blog under the name of Fred.

11. Thanks, still waiting for a fix from MS

LarryGreen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

My mouse cursor is invisible on the boot menu gui - HELP!

1. My mouse cursor is invisible on the boot menu gui - HELP! - Similar Threads - mouse cursor invisible

2. invisible cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invisible cursor.: Hey, I have a question incase someone knows. Whenever I have downloaded games like GTA, Valorant, or any steam game, my cursor is not showing at all. I came far enough to reset my computer and its settings and its not working, my cursor still wont show, but works in roblox...
  3. invisible cursor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    invisible cursor.: Hey, I have a question incase someone knows. Whenever I have downloaded games like GTA, Valorant, or any steam game, my cursor is not showing at all. I came far enough to reset my computer and its settings and its not working, my cursor still wont show, but works in roblox...
  4. PC cursor is invisible please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC cursor is invisible please help!: I have been using my laptop for gaming alot, a few hours ago the cursor just stopped being visible, apps still turn blue when the cursor is over them, but I have no clue where I am moving it or where it is most of the time, please help. submitted by /u/Mr_ShiteyWhitey...
  5. why is my cursor invisible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my cursor invisible?: I can't sign-in, because my cursor is invisible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-cursor-invisible/d9806262-b896-44ae-83d1-b336e8f5bc84
  6. why is my cursor invisible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my cursor invisible?: I can't sign-in, because my cursor is invisible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-cursor-invisible/d9806262-b896-44ae-83d1-b336e8f5bc84
  7. why is my cursor invisible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cursor invisible/frozen

Cursor invisible/frozen: I am using a Lenovo Ideapad touchscreen laptop with WIndows 10. I don't use a USB mouse and I don't have one on hand, I just use the trackpad. A few hours ago my pointer disappeared completely from my screen. I'm not positive, but this may have coincided with some accidental...
  9. Mouse invisible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse invisible: Hey My Mouse isent showing up i just updated My intel baytrail m dual core intergrated graphics and now My cursor is stuck in the middel of the screen and invisible please help its urgent submitted by /u/0Madboi0 [link] [comments]...
  10. No mouse cursor at boot

No mouse cursor at boot: I have noticed earlier today, that the mouse cursor is not visible at boot. As far as I can remember mouse cursor was always visible when computer was turned on and not visible when computers was restarted. I also would like to point that the mouse Micorsoft Sculpt Desktop...