Windows 10: My mouse started shrinking things

Discus and support My mouse started shrinking things in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use the magnifying glass often editing photos, and all of a sudden my pointer is shrinking the page instead of enlarging it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by donnamccullough1, Jul 25, 2018.

1. My mouse started shrinking things

I use the magnifying glass often editing photos, and all of a sudden my pointer is shrinking the page instead of enlarging it.

:)

donnamccullough1, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Shrinking Win User

Shrinking mouse pointer

Hi.

Sometimes my mouse pointer shrinks and next to him appears blue circle, the circle that informs that system is processing something. After a second or two circle dissapears and pointer goes back to normal. Sometimes only circle appears (pointer does not
    shrink). Can you tell me what can be the casuse of that?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate category**

Shrinking, Jul 25, 2018
  3. AMD to Give 20 nm Optical Shrinks to Console SoCs First

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_specifications

Scroll down to list of revisions. Die shrinks are not consumer relevant with consoles. They bring no performance changes because consistency is the entire point of them. Unless you're batshit crazy Nintendo that is, then you get the "new 3DS" half step BS.

LAN_deRf_HA, Jul 25, 2018
  4. My mouse started shrinking things

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

My mouse started shrinking things

1. My mouse started shrinking things - Similar Threads - mouse started shrinking

2. Getting things started

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting things started: My new lumia 550 just says getting things ready all the time. It’s a brand new phone and I’ve put my sim from old phone in and new battery. The battery isn’t fully charged yet but that’s all it says on screen...
  3. Getting things started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting things started: My new lumia 550 just says getting things ready all the time. It’s a brand new phone and I’ve put my sim from old phone in and new battery. The battery isn’t fully charged yet but that’s all it says on screen...
  4. My PC started doing weird things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC started doing weird things: I was done using my computer and I was about to shut it down, but before I shut it down I checked my task manager for any weird perfomance behaviors because I heard my fans spinning fast and I saw my CPU was at 40% usage with 4GHz for no reason on idle. I didn't give it much...
  5. My PC started doing weird things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC started doing weird things: I was done using my computer and I was about to shut it down, but before I shut it down I checked my task manager for any weird perfomance behaviors because I heard my fans spinning fast and I saw my CPU was at 40% usage with 4GHz for no reason on idle. I didn't give it much...
  6. when i load a game, my mouse pointer shrinks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i load a game, my mouse pointer shrinks: when i open steam and play tomb raider 2, it goes into fullscreen but when i exit the game, my mouse pointer shrinks, it has never did before until last night when i was trying to copy patches, is there anyway to fix the pointer from shrinking?, its not appearing on the...
  7. Is this Start thing safe?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is this Start thing safe?: [ATTACH] So i found this in my Task Manager Processes and i wanna ask if this is a real process or a fake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-start-thing-safe/10a79e0c-e6aa-41f2-9769-22085cca978c
  8. Shrinking my SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shrinking my SSD: Hi there - I recently bought a Dell laptop, Inspiron 14 5000 2-in-1, and it comes with an SSD 512 GB but one drive. If I want to split the volume into 2 partitions would that affect the OEM Windows version that exists on a hidden drive? I was told by a friend of mine that...
  9. How to shrink start menu ..>

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to shrink start menu ..>: Hi All Is there a way to make start menu smaller , since I don't have many tiles active It just look bland ... Thanks . [img] 16751
  10. Can i shrink start menu ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i shrink start menu ?: Hello. Is there anyway to shrink the size of the start menu ? i HAVE hovered over the edge and two arrows appear pointing in different directions,but when i drag the start menu area to the LEFT it just pops back to where it was. The picture below shows with red dashes the...