Windows 10: My mouse won't work when I am typing

Discus and support My mouse won't work when I am typing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I am typing and I want to move my mouse around it won't move, this makes it difficult when I want to play games that involve me using "W, A,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CEM01700, Jul 31, 2018.

1. CEM01700 Win User

My mouse won't work when I am typing

Whenever I am typing and I want to move my mouse around it won't move, this makes it difficult when I want to play games that involve me using "W, A, S, D". Anytime I hold down a key my mouse won't move. I have brand new HP Spectre x360, with Windows 10 if that helps with solving it.

:)

CEM01700, Jul 31, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Jul 31, 2018
  4. My mouse won't work when I am typing

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

My mouse won't work when I am typing

1. My mouse won't work when I am typing - Similar Threads - mouse won't typing

2. my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters: HiMy laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters.See the example below , tried to type the above mentioned sentence .My l9a1ptop k8ea1boa1rd3 is2 typing number a1d3d3itiona1l9l9y when i a1m typing l9etters2. k8ind3l9y hel9p how to s2ol9ve the...
  3. my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters: HiMy laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters.See the example below , tried to type the above mentioned sentence .My l9a1ptop k8ea1boa1rd3 is2 typing number a1d3d3itiona1l9l9y when i a1m typing l9etters2. k8ind3l9y hel9p how to s2ol9ve the...
  4. My keyboard and mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard and mouse won't work: My keyboard and mouse won't work when I get to my sign in screen and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-and-mouse-wont-work/4af0e1dc-2d8a-49c8-9d24-41b7ba89fa88
  5. My keyboard and mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard and mouse won't work: My keyboard and mouse won't work when I get to my sign in screen and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-and-mouse-wont-work/4af0e1dc-2d8a-49c8-9d24-41b7ba89fa88
  6. My keyboard and mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Typing doesn't work when mouse is clicked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Typing doesn't work when mouse is clicked: Hello, I recently noticed a problem when playing games, that when I click mouse and press a key on keyboard it doesn't work. Also, if you press a key quickly after mouse click it doesn't work as well. What is more weird is that this behaviour varies by application. 1....
  8. My mouse pointer moves using arrow keys only when I am typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse pointer moves using arrow keys only when I am typing: I don't know how this happened but now when I am typing in a text field and try to move my typing pointer the blinking line using arrow keys, my mouse pointer also moves along in that direction as if the accessibility controls to control mouse using arrow keys were enabled. I...
  9. Mouse won't move when typing or using keyboard

Mouse won't move when typing or using keyboard: So I am playing a game on this brand new HP Laptop I just got, and a nice one too. But I notice that, when I try and move my mouse when inputting commands via keyboard or typing the mouse is in a frozen position and cannot move. I have seen numerous "fixes" to this issue but...
  10. mouse won't work

mouse won't work: I downloaded Windows 10 on my Dell PC and the screen opens with hello (and my name) and a place to click to continue or next but the mouse is not available to me now. I tried just hitting enter but that does not work. I can't access anything on my computer now as it won't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my mouse wont work when i type