Windows 10: My mouse

Discus and support My mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I took my laptop to be cleaned and my mouse was working fine after I got it back the mouse is not moving the arrow, I changed batteries still not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristineVigil, Jul 14, 2018.

1. My mouse

I took my laptop to be cleaned and my mouse was working fine after I got it back the mouse is not moving the arrow, I changed batteries still not working, what can I do, I also went to settings and still nothing

:)

ChristineVigil, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 14, 2018
  4. My mouse

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

My mouse

1. My mouse - Similar Threads - mouse

2. Unable to interact with mouse on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to interact with mouse on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. I'm using Windows 10 on my laptop, and sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly...
  3. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. Sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly see the cursor moving. Even when I...
  4. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. Sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly see the cursor moving. Even when I...
  5. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  7. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  8. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  9. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  10. I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.: Hi, its really quite simple, after i dont touch my keyboard or mouse for a while my screen just only shows my wallpaper and hides all my apps and taskbar. i have tried to stop this from happening by using for example an autoclicker but with no success. I have tried watching...