Windows 10: My new Avatar

Discus and support My new Avatar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cliff how do you like my new Avatar? 87017 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jerrypc1, Jun 17, 2017.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

My new Avatar

Cliff how do you like my new Avatar?

:)

jerrypc1, Jun 17, 2017

2. Old avatar still showing up on New Tab of Microsoft Edge

I changed my avatar yesterday, but my old avatar is still showing up under New Tab of Microsoft Edge.

However, when I show my top sites and feed, the new avatar is there.

Why is that?

ILoveWhoseLine, Jun 17, 2017
  3. Shalan007 Win User
    Xbox Live - whats meant to happen when you click avator?

In my Trophy it will go to some website where I can change the Avatar. Somehow its not based on my "real" avatar. But if I change it online, the Phone and XBox have the changed avatar. I suppose that feature is not completey in sync yet, as the "modification"
    of the avatar should be based on the existing one.

My new one is cute too My new Avatar :)

Shalan007, Jun 17, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

My new Avatar

Looks great Jerry!*Thumbs*Thumbs*Thumbs

Cliff S, Jun 17, 2017
Thema:

My new Avatar

1. My new Avatar - Similar Threads - Avatar

2. 3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR Wins10 or 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR Wins10 or 11: I found the post too late from @Akradon and couldn't respond to @KathyA Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working - Microsoft Community --- So here goes. Wins10 most up to date version User Exporting/3D File Save happens in the Photobooth section of the app: Xbox Avatar...
  3. 3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR Wins10 or 11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR Wins10 or 11: I found the post too late from @Akradon and couldn't respond to @KathyA Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working - Microsoft Community --- So here goes. Wins10 most up to date version User Exporting/3D File Save happens in the Photobooth section of the app: Xbox Avatar...
  4. 3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR Wins10 or 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!: My wallpaper changed, on its own, from a rotating picture gallery my pictures to a picture of an avatar of a large <removed> female read-head. Eset and Malware Bytes come back clean. What is happening? How do I fix this? How do I prevent this from happening in the future?...
  6. My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!: My wallpaper changed, on its own, from a rotating picture gallery my pictures to a picture of an avatar of a large <removed> female read-head. Eset and Malware Bytes come back clean. What is happening? How do I fix this? How do I prevent this from happening in the future?...
  7. My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!

8. My wallpaper just changed to a large boob avatar - Whoa!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wallpaper just changed to a large boob avatar - Whoa!: My wallpaper changed, on its own, from a rotating picture gallery my pictures to a picture of an avatar of a large boobed female read-head. Eset and Malware Bytes come back clean. What is happening? How do I fix this? How do I prevent this from happening in the future?...
  9. My wallpaper just changed to a large boob avatar - Whoa!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper just changed to a large boob avatar - Whoa!: My wallpaper changed, on its own, from a rotating picture gallery my pictures to a picture of an avatar of a large boobed female read-head. Eset and Malware Bytes come back clean. What is happening? How do I fix this? How do I prevent this from happening in the future?...
  10. My wallpaper just changed to a large boob avatar - Whoa!