Windows 10: My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help

Discus and support My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new mouse CANYON CND-SGM7, and everything worked perfectly when i plugged it in , but when i turned on a game it starts lagging (stuttering)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cricore, Nov 11, 2016.

1. cricore Win User

My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help

I bought a new mouse CANYON CND-SGM7, and everything worked perfectly when i plugged it in , but when i turned on a game it starts lagging (stuttering) , every second fps drops below 30 for a second and its very annoying *Sad. And it happens in every game ( csgo,tf2,paladins,even minecraft ) . But when i used my old HP mouse and it doesnt lag . If you know whats wrong pls help Thanks *Smile .

:)

cricore, Nov 11, 2016
  2. cbarron12 Win User

mouse and button lag in game but game runs fine

after updating to windows 10 pro my games from steam or off of websites don't work well. my mouse lags a lot and the buttons to. the game isn't lagging though its runs at 60 fps. pls help me its really annoying to because I want to play my new games but
    cant

cbarron12, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Audio cracking and mouse lag problem in windows 10

Recently i started facing this problem on my laptop, sound started to crack and mouse motion started to lag, even games started to lag in between, even low graphic game, please help me. Thank you in anticipation.

JairajJangle, Nov 11, 2016
  4. My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help

RoadBlaster, Nov 12, 2016
Thema:

My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help

1. My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help - Similar Threads - mouse lagging games

2. Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help: I seeing severe lag when i turn the game to full-screen mode. The game works fine if I play in the normal mode when i switch out of Fullscreen to window mode. The weird thing is if i launch the game for the 1st time in full screen mode it works fine. I have tried a lot of...
  3. Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help: I seeing severe lag when i turn the game to full-screen mode. The game works fine if I play in the normal mode when i switch out of Fullscreen to window mode. The weird thing is if i launch the game for the 1st time in full screen mode it works fine. I have tried a lot of...
  4. My mouse is lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is lagging: I have been experiencing this problem for a month now, my mouse is lagging, this problem is very annoying n frustrating. I've tried all the methods there is to help eliminate the lag but it still persists. I even bought a new mouse but still, no help Please help me...
  5. Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(: When My PC starts to show mild workload, the wireless mouse starts to lag and stutter. I tried with a wired mouse and there is no issue ( even when the computer is pushed to its limits) I never had this issue when I had the exact setup at my home office (I have a tower PC)....
  6. Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting

Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting: I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible because i don't see anyone having this issue... it may be long so for that i apologize. I've been getting some weird mouse stutter/lag and audio cutting at the same time. After installing my TUF OC 3070, issues started...
  7. My mouse no longer stays on my game! Please Help :

My mouse no longer stays on my game! Please Help :: For some reason my mouse no longer stays locked on any of my games and automatically goes to my second monitor. Normally I have to tab out, and it just started doing this. I am not sure what I did. Someone please help me... I am scared I am going to lose all of my hard work :...
  8. Mouse Lag in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Lag in Games: I have an 17” HP Omen laptop connected to a 27” samsung curved monitor. Lately when gaming I have noticed that my mouse movement is significantly faster than my crosshair in game, but the thing is that it will not do it everytime I play. It is unplayable when it happens. I...
  9. Mouse Lag With new Mouse

Mouse Lag With new Mouse: Recently got a new gaming mouse, and have been getting a lot of mouse lag, this has not been a problem with my other mouse's and I really want to find a solution since its getting very annoying. I have tried updating drivers and such but it has not worked. Any help is...
  10. bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please: Everything was running fine, but after i opened my computer and connect my bluetooth mouse it start to lag. i can't play game because of this problem. i google but can't find any solution this post is my last hope... 105405