Windows 10: My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help

Discus and support My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new mouse CANYON CND-SGM7, and everything worked perfectly when i plugged it in , but when i turned on a game it starts lagging (stuttering)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cricore, Nov 11, 2016.

1. cricore Win User

My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help

I bought a new mouse CANYON CND-SGM7, and everything worked perfectly when i plugged it in , but when i turned on a game it starts lagging (stuttering) , every second fps drops below 30 for a second and its very annoying *Sad. And it happens in every game ( csgo,tf2,paladins,even minecraft ) . But when i used my old HP mouse and it doesnt lag . If you know whats wrong pls help Thanks *Smile .

:)

cricore, Nov 11, 2016
  2. cbarron12 Win User

mouse and button lag in game but game runs fine

after updating to windows 10 pro my games from steam or off of websites don't work well. my mouse lags a lot and the buttons to. the game isn't lagging though its runs at 60 fps. pls help me its really annoying to because I want to play my new games but
    cant

cbarron12, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Audio cracking and mouse lag problem in windows 10

Recently i started facing this problem on my laptop, sound started to crack and mouse motion started to lag, even games started to lag in between, even low graphic game, please help me. Thank you in anticipation.

JairajJangle, Nov 11, 2016
  4. My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help

RoadBlaster, Nov 12, 2016
Thema:

My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help

1. My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help - Similar Threads - mouse lagging games

2. My microphone please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone please help: Hi,well very recently my mic does not get my voice anymore, I went to get some food and when i came back my mic wouldnt pick up my voice,I have tried anything,anything possible,control pannel,settings,but it doesnt let me set is as a default device,please help please,i have...
  3. lag in games help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag in games help: speechruntime.exe uses cpu in game and it lags my games please help me out thanks 129030
  4. Mouse Lag in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Lag in Games: I have an 17” HP Omen laptop connected to a 27” samsung curved monitor. Lately when gaming I have noticed that my mouse movement is significantly faster than my crosshair in game, but the thing is that it will not do it everytime I play. It is unplayable when it happens. I...
  5. My game keeps randomly lagging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My game keeps randomly lagging: I tried playing a game on my computer and I kept having lags so I opened task manager and I saw that "ntoskrnl.exe System" was using my network and therefore lagging my game. I tried several things to stop it but nothing worked, I tried checking for updates, updating my...
  6. My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging and gone crazy!! please help I cant work like this

My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging and gone crazy!! please help I cant work like this: My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging. I tried troubleshooting everything is OK with Bluetooth and devices. I tried to re-pair still not solved the problem. Keyboard also gets crazy sometimes deleting or typing without a warning. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnew batteries didn't...
  7. Mouse Lag With new Mouse

Mouse Lag With new Mouse: Recently got a new gaming mouse, and have been getting a lot of mouse lag, this has not been a problem with my other mouse's and I really want to find a solution since its getting very annoying. I have tried updating drivers and such but it has not worked. Any help is...
  8. Some games on my Laptop are flipped. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some games on my Laptop are flipped. PLEASE HELP: Some games that I bought on my Pc are flipped sideways and I can't put it back to normal. Please help. *cry*cry 73445
  9. bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please: Everything was running fine, but after i opened my computer and connect my bluetooth mouse it start to lag. i can't play game because of this problem. i google but can't find any solution this post is my last hope... 105405
  10. Help Mouse lag

Help Mouse lag: I just updated to windows 10 a couple of days ago. Seance then after i type something my mouse pointer stops working for 3-5 secs. I have looked all over the internet for a solution but i couldn't find anything. If you have a solution to my problem our a suggestion please...