Windows 10: My new PC frequently get BSOD : Attempted execute of noexecute memory

Discus and support My new PC frequently get BSOD : Attempted execute of noexecute memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have done everything i could, updated latest window 10 updates, updated bios and all drivers by Msi driver update manager (with drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by soulfunk, Feb 21, 2017.

1. soulfunk Win User

My new PC frequently get BSOD : Attempted execute of noexecute memory

I have done everything i could, updated latest window 10 updates, updated bios and all drivers by Msi driver update manager (with drivers auto-detection features), running Memory diagnostic tools and IntelBurnTest ( all results shown normal).

Other than this type of issue , i got encountered more types of BSOD quite frequent upon startup PC, but a few restart due to BSOD, it gets working normally and then occasionally i get BSOD trouble again in midway using PC.

Every hardware of mine was newly bought except casing, i get all these BSOD on the 1st day i build the PC.

i noticed since i had installed latest drivers, BSOD has reduced, but problem still persist as i mentioned above.

:)

soulfunk, Feb 21, 2017
  2. Hollyecho Win User

BSOD after starting to install AMD drivers to get win 10 to see my other 3 monitors

That method ONLY works if windows will come up. Windows will NOT START.

1. BSOD "ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY"

2. It shuts down, then goes to:

3. Prepairing automatic repair - THEN another BSOD

"WDF_VIOLATION"

4. It shuts down, then goes to:

5. (it attempts restart-then goes to)

6. BSOD "ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY"

7. It shuts down, then goes to:

8. Prepairing automatic repair - THEN another BSOD

"WDF_VIOLATION"

9. (it attempts restart-then goes to)

10. BSOD "ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY"

11. It shuts down, then goes to:

12. Prepairing automatic repair - THEN another BSOD

"WDF_VIOLATION"

THIS IS A FOREVER LOOP. WINDOWS WILL NOT START - F8 or SHIFT F8 will not --- repeat WILL NOT start safe mode.

Every solution you have given me so far NEEDS WINDOWS TO START! WINDOWS WILL NOT START.

Hollyecho, Feb 21, 2017
  3. Attempted Execute of Noexecute Memory BSOD?

Driver verified and Related to cmudaxp.sys Audio WDM Driver from C-Media Inc

Completely remove the current driver (or software) and install the newest driver available. For instructions on how to do that Read all about updating drivers here Updating a driver.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Feb 21, 2017
  4. My new PC frequently get BSOD : Attempted execute of noexecute memory

My new PC frequently get BSOD : Attempted execute of noexecute memory [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, Feb 21, 2017
Thema:

My new PC frequently get BSOD : Attempted execute of noexecute memory

1. My new PC frequently get BSOD : Attempted execute of noexecute memory - Similar Threads - frequently BSOD Attempted

2. BSOD Attempted execute of noexecute memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Attempted execute of noexecute memory: So my windows 10 blue screened today could not find a mini dump sadly but i have "MEMORY.DMP" zipped and uploaded on mega here is the link:LinkThanks in advance....
  3. BSOD Attempted execute of noexecute memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Attempted execute of noexecute memory: So my windows 10 blue screened today could not find a mini dump sadly but i have "MEMORY.DMP" zipped and uploaded on mega here is the link:LinkThanks in advance....
  4. BSOD Attempted execute of noexecute memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Attempted Execute of noexecute memory

Attempted Execute of noexecute memory: Hi, I'm having trouble booting up my PC, after 10-15 seconds when the desktop shows a blue screen error occurs saying "Attempted Execute of noexecute memory" and the problem was "imfilter failed". I tried updating my drivers that has yellow exclamation on them but they all...
  6. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe, attempted execute of noexecute memory

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe, attempted execute of noexecute memory: CPU: i9 9900KF 5GHz GPU: RTX 3080 FE RAM: 32GB 3200MHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnlexe-attempted-execute-of/6d6454fd-52ab-44d6-b919-fbfd8ab1d3bd
  7. ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY

ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY: I am stuck in a nefarious blue screen loop and i cant seem to get a straight answer. I performed a computer “refresh” (HP Pavilion 510-a010 running Windows 10 Home). Upon restarting I got the stop code: ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY. And it just continuously keeps...
  8. BSOD attempted execute of noexecute memory

BSOD attempted execute of noexecute memory: So first off. I have had this error several times today. This all started after I installed a large recent update (the creators update) from windows. At first I thought it was a youtube issue as two of the crashes happened in the middle of youtube videos. But the videos were...
  9. Attempted execute of noexecute memory - after Dell BIOS update

Attempted execute of noexecute memory - after Dell BIOS update: Using a Dell Laptop running Windows 10. Never had any BSOD before ever. A few hours ago I clicked on the Dell's automatic updater which was to update the Dell BIOS version. Everything installed fine and the Dell BIOS checker checked the updated Bios installation saying all...
  10. BSOD. Attempted execute of noexecute memory

BSOD. Attempted execute of noexecute memory: Hi, I built a desktop and it was BSODing non stop with the error message, "attempted execute of noexecute memory". I then stripped out the components till finally only these are in the system and re- installed windows. Asus Z170 Pro Core i5 6600k Gskill Ripjaws 16...