Windows 10: MY Outlook 2010 is all of a sudden after a upgrade to windows 10

Discus and support MY Outlook 2010 is all of a sudden after a upgrade to windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A Microsoft tech upgraded me to Windows 10 after I went back to win 7 ( long story ) but now all of a sudden my Outlook 2010 is keeping the main window... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Eaglepi, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Eaglepi Win User

MY Outlook 2010 is all of a sudden after a upgrade to windows 10

A Microsoft tech upgraded me to Windows 10 after I went back to win 7 ( long story ) but now all of a sudden my Outlook 2010 is keeping the main window as always on top so while working on a email if I click anywhere I lose the email and outlook stays on top how can I turn off the always on top for Outlook 2010.

Thanks in advance

:)

Eaglepi, Sep 6, 2016

2. All of a sudden my Windows 10 desktop is minimized

Issue has not been resolved. Windows 10 desktop i still screwed up.

MY Outlook 2010 is all of a sudden after a upgrade to windows 10 [​IMG]

LesOszakiewski, Sep 6, 2016
  3. All of a sudden my Windows 10 desktop is minimized

Click on Settings towards the bottom left of your image, then select System, Display, Advanced display settings. You will find Resolution and other options there.

If you right click the Start button in the bottom left corner of the window do you have a Desktop option? That could be a more acceptable display option for you.

Gerry C J Cornell, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

MY Outlook 2010 is all of a sudden after a upgrade to windows 10

1. MY Outlook 2010 is all of a sudden after a upgrade to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Outlook 2010 sudden

2. Outlook 2010 has suddenly malfunctioned

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook 2010 has suddenly malfunctioned: Outlook 2010 has suddenly malfunctioned; I can open and receive emails, but I am unable to send an email. An email shows up on the taskbar, but it is greyed out and won't come up on the screen. I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled it six times to no avail....
  3. My Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook 2010: Can't log into my AT&T email account. Error code states the log on info is incorrect. It has happened before and the only way to fix it is to complete out and reload software. When re-installed it opens my receive file and dumps 3000+ emails that have been previously been...
  4. Windows 10 upgrade... Outlook 2010 not working.

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 upgrade... Outlook 2010 not working.: Upgraded to Windows 10 overnight. Everything seemed ok this morning until I tried to open my outlook. I get the error "Cannot open your default email folders. Access denied!" I did notice that on my desktop my folder now has my "first" and "last" name instead of just the...
  5. Windows 10 & Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 & Outlook 2010: Just installed Win 10 and everything seems fine, one question though. In my old Internet Explorer I had a "Mail Button" on my browser that allowed me to access my mail and it had other functions, such as email a link etc. How can I get that back in Edge? is it even possible?...
  6. Windows 10 and Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 and Outlook 2010: I am still looking for a fix for this problem - since I downloaded Windows 10, I am unable to 'unsubscribe' or follow any internet addresses from my Outlook 10. I know there is a fix because I have had the problem before, but I can't remember it. 24489
  7. Outlook 2010 not sending mail after upgrade - error 0x800CCC13

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 not sending mail after upgrade - error 0x800CCC13: Hi Outlook 2010 wont send mail after the upgrade. I have deleted all accounts and reinstalled them but I still have the same problem. The mail just sits in the outbox. error 0x800CCC13 Any help would be greatly appreciated, Many thanks Stuart 9939
  8. PDF Previews in Outlook 2010 Stopped Suddenly

in Microsoft Office and 365
    PDF Previews in Outlook 2010 Stopped Suddenly: Windows was updated yesterday with an Excel Update. There were also some other program updates, including Malwarebytes. I am not sure which update did something, but now previewing a PDF in Outlook 2010 does not work at all. I get PDF Preview Handler errors. I know this isn't...
  9. Outlook 2010 problem with Win 10 upgrade

Outlook 2010 problem with Win 10 upgrade: I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and I've hit a problem with Outlook in Office 2010. The installation of Office 2010 carried over from Win 7, and Outlook is working, but it keeps on trying to install "ProPlusWW.msi" which it says it cannot find and asks me to locate it. I...
  10. Windows 10 and Outlook 2010

Windows 10 and Outlook 2010: After I downloaded Windows 10, my Outlook 2010 has a problem. I cannot follow a hyperlink from an email, nor can I 'unsubscribe' from a mailing list. The system advises that I do not have the right level of security. I had this problem over 12 months ago, and I was advised of...