Windows 10: my outlook folders are not loading.

Discus and support my outlook folders are not loading. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my outlook folders are not loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charles Dix, Feb 28, 2024.

1. my outlook folders are not loading.

my outlook folders are not loading

:)

Charles Dix, Feb 28, 2024
  2. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Feb 28, 2024
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    my outlook folders are not loading. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Florio Win User

my outlook folders are not loading.

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

my outlook folders are not loading.

1. my outlook folders are not loading. - Similar Threads - outlook folders are

2. my outlook folders are not loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my outlook folders are not loading.: my outlook folders are not loading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-folders-are-not-loading/5a7070a4-8266-48f8-9768-0f9508541e62
  3. Not able to load outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to load outlook: Dear concern,Whenever I am trying to login my outlook web then its keep loading the page and after sometime shows error message "Site cannot be reached" but after clearing all cache and history , its work fine.Facing this issue daily.Browser I am using: Google chrome....
  4. Not able to load outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to load outlook: Dear concern,Whenever I am trying to login my outlook web then its keep loading the page and after sometime shows error message "Site cannot be reached" but after clearing all cache and history , its work fine.Facing this issue daily.Browser I am using: Google chrome....
  5. Not able to load outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Outlook Loading Worm Letter Icon in Constant Loop. Outlook will not load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Loading Worm Letter Icon in Constant Loop. Outlook will not load.: Hello,Outlook will not load. I am able to resolve this issue temporarily by clearing the cache so this IS NOT a permanent solution. I would like a permanent solution please.This is the error that is being returned in the console. It would be very nice to resolve this issue!...
  7. Outlook Loading Worm Letter Icon in Constant Loop. Outlook will not load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Loading Worm Letter Icon in Constant Loop. Outlook will not load.: Hello,Outlook will not load. I am able to resolve this issue temporarily by clearing the cache so this IS NOT a permanent solution. I would like a permanent solution please.This is the error that is being returned in the console. It would be very nice to resolve this issue!...
  8. my outlook won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my outlook won't load: my outlook won't load since I added a new email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-wont-load/76e68db3-2755-4bca-a807-098cc20101bc
  9. Outlook won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook won't load: I'm unable to get outlook 16 to open on my computer. It has worked for several years and just now when I click on the icon to open, it goes to the blue "thinking" screen for several seconds then just goes back to the icon. All my other apps and internet are working fine...
  10. Outlook folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook folder: Can I create another folder in Outlook if this is how I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-folder/d5330f94-9fea-4ad1-8c9d-54c5e2e8494d