Windows 10: My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

Discus and support My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to download some apps on my laptop and my parents are always asking me to delete the apps cause they can see when I get it and I'm tired of it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carter Buckby, Feb 26, 2024.

1. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

I want to download some apps on my laptop and my parents are always asking me to delete the apps cause they can see when I get it and I'm tired of it.

:)

Carter Buckby, Feb 26, 2024

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 26, 2024
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

refer to OP...carrier im not sure, its not my phone...i had the phone when i posted the OP, now i do not. sorry.i tried to add what i could.

jboydgolfer, Feb 26, 2024
  4. 95Viper Win User

My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Sorry, that turning off Network Notifications should be there, unless your vendor disabled the advance features.

Should be like this:
    Android - Turn off network notification

My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is... [​IMG]

Android will automatically display a notification when an open Wi-Fi network is available.
    To turn off this feature:
    • Go to Settings > WiFi.
    • Tap on the Menu key > Advanced.
    • Uncheck "Network notifications"
    My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is... [​IMG]

What make and model is the phone; and, who is the carrier.

95Viper, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

1. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is... - Similar Threads - parents notification phones

2. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...: I downloaded something for a game I loved extremely and then my laptop suddenly reset itself and every file was gone... After a reset the laptop went back to normal... Please explain what is this......
  3. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...: I downloaded something for a game I loved extremely and then my laptop suddenly reset itself and every file was gone... After a reset the laptop went back to normal... Please explain what is this......
  4. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...: I want to download some apps on my laptop and my parents are always asking me to delete the apps cause they can see when I get it and I'm tired of it....
  6. My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parents get a notification on their phones when I download something on my laptop is...: I want to download some apps on my laptop and my parents are always asking me to delete the apps cause they can see when I get it and I'm tired of it....
  7. When I download something on my pc it downloads on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I download something on my pc it downloads on my laptop.: I have tried multiple methods to fix this such as turning off all sync settings, changing the microsoft account on my laptop to a different account, and yet it still keeps downloading on both. When I try to delete things on the laptop they delete on my pc as well. How can I...
  8. When I download something on my pc it downloads on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I download something on my pc it downloads on my laptop.: I have tried multiple methods to fix this such as turning off all sync settings, changing the microsoft account on my laptop to a different account, and yet it still keeps downloading on both. When I try to delete things on the laptop they delete on my pc as well. How can I...
  9. When I download something on my pc it downloads on my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. There are something on my Laptop and I cannot get rid of it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There are something on my Laptop and I cannot get rid of it.: Recently I am downloading games for Steam. I find it the downloading speed is really slow and I open edge to check on it. And my edge settings are gone wrong, from a default English interface change into a Czech language then Bulgarian then Praha, there is a cookies agreement...