Windows 10: my pc bluescreen after i click aa game or middle of the game here is the windows dump

Discus and support my pc bluescreen after i click aa game or middle of the game here is the windows dump in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 022324-42093-01.dmp022324-99453-01.dmp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Paul Mandin, Feb 23, 2024.

1. my pc bluescreen after i click aa game or middle of the game here is the windows dump

022324-42093-01.dmp022324-99453-01.dmp

:)

John Paul Mandin, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Bluescreen mainly when playing games

Hi Tobias,

We're unable to view and download the dump files. When video games cause bluescreens, then we have to check the game's minimum and recommended system requirements. To help us further, we'd like to know the following information:

• What are the names of the games causing bluescreens?
    • Could you tell what antivirus program you are using?
    • Are you using a client to launch games or they are standalone?
    • Were there any changes, recent updates, and newly installed applications on your device that may have triggered this?
    • To avoid repetition, can you provide us with all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Have you tried playing and using Teamspeak one at a time?

In the meantime, we recommend following the solution on this link to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    We look forward to your reply.

Erika Aro, Feb 23, 2024
  3. markweatherill, Feb 23, 2024
  4. my pc bluescreen after i click aa game or middle of the game here is the windows dump

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

my pc bluescreen after i click aa game or middle of the game here is the windows dump

1. my pc bluescreen after i click aa game or middle of the game here is the windows dump - Similar Threads - bluescreen click game

2. my pc bluescreen after i click aa game or middle of the game here is the windows dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc bluescreen after i click aa game or middle of the game here is the windows dump: 022324-42093-01.dmp022324-99453-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-bluescreen-after-i-click-aa-game-or-middle/bd4495e0-084d-4c81-8454-e1aa548d4d40
  3. my pc bluescreen after i click aa game or middle of the game here is the windows dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc bluescreen after i click aa game or middle of the game here is the windows dump: 022324-42093-01.dmp022324-99453-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-bluescreen-after-i-click-aa-game-or-middle/bd4495e0-084d-4c81-8454-e1aa548d4d40
  4. pc bluescreen on certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc bluescreen on certain games.: launched starfield got bsod, here is mini dump bugg check************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  5. pc bluescreen on certain games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc bluescreen on certain games.: launched starfield got bsod, here is mini dump bugg check************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  6. PC crashing games and bluescreening after a while

PC crashing games and bluescreening after a while: One day my PC just started crashing games and at the second try of turning any game it bluescreened.I tried all sort of things, Installing Drivers, Reinstalling windows, Installing old drivers, doing what the fix bluescreen tutorials told me to do and nothing. The pc was...
  7. PC crashing games and bluescreening after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing games and bluescreening after a while: One day my PC just started crashing games and at the second try of turning any game it bluescreened.I tried all sort of things, Installing Drivers, Reinstalling windows, Installing old drivers, doing what the fix bluescreen tutorials told me to do and nothing. The pc was...
  8. PC crashing games and bluescreening after a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Bluescreen after demanding games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen after demanding games: My computer crashes seemingly randomly when playing demanding games, 1 time in Ready or Not2 times in Counter-Strike 2and 1 time in Fortnite, which I have the dump forI scanned memory using the windows memory diagnostic, and it didn't find anythingI also did /SFC scannow, but...
  10. Bluescreen after demanding games

Bluescreen after demanding games: My computer crashes seemingly randomly when playing demanding games, 1 time in Ready or Not2 times in Counter-Strike 2and 1 time in Fortnite, which I have the dump forI scanned memory using the windows memory diagnostic, and it didn't find anythingI also did /SFC scannow, but...