Windows 10: my pc enters 888888888888888888888 nonstop

Discus and support my pc enters 888888888888888888888 nonstop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my pc enters 888888888888888888888 on search bar or on windows edge search bar ot address bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimcas2004, Aug 6, 2018.

1. my pc enters 888888888888888888888 nonstop

my pc enters 888888888888888888888 on search bar or on windows edge search bar ot address bar

:)

jimcas2004, Aug 6, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

ECS Nonstop Technology: a New Frontier in PC Stability and Performance

Nonstop Technology from Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) finally delivers a hassle free computing experience by solving common PC hardware problems before they can even occur. A specially-devised testing regime – far stricter than common industry standards – combined with the highest quality components and shielding, ensures that ECS Nonstop certified motherboards can be relied on for stability and reliability far into the future.

For PC owners suffering crashes, instability and poor performance, ECS Nonstop motherboards can now deliver the stability, reliability and power that other manufacturers only promise. All ECS Black Series Motherboards are Nonstop certified, including these models: X79R-AX, X79R-AX deluxe, A990FXM-A, A990FXM-A Deluxe, A75F-A, H61H2-A2 Deluxe, Z77H2-AX, Z77H2-A2X, and Z77H2-A2X deluxe. Future Black Series Motherboards will adopt ECS Nonstop Technology, as well.

Nonstop technology comprises four interlocking tests and enhancements that combine together to protect PCs and defeat many of the most common causes of hardware problems and system instability.

btarunr, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 6, 2018
  4. my pc enters 888888888888888888888 nonstop

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

my pc enters 888888888888888888888 nonstop

1. my pc enters 888888888888888888888 nonstop - Similar Threads - enters 888888888888888888888 nonstop

2. Nonstop attempts to login to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nonstop attempts to login to my account: Hello,I've recently started receiving a lot of Unsuccessful sign-in attempts from all over the country and other counties, and wanted to know is there any other action item I need to do on my end to stop the attempts? I've changed my password, used two factor authentication...
  3. Nonstop rumbling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nonstop rumbling: I just got an xbox elite controller v2. I immediately connected it yo my PC and updated it using the xbox accessories program. Whenever I play a game and the controller vibrates, the vibration never stops. Even if I turn vibration off in the game settings it will continue...
  4. Nonstop rumbling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nonstop rumbling: I just got an xbox elite controller v2. I immediately connected it yo my PC and updated it using the xbox accessories program. Whenever I play a game and the controller vibrates, the vibration never stops. Even if I turn vibration off in the game settings it will continue...
  5. Enter my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enter my pc: Ok sow my pc was slow and i reseted i decided to keep my files when my pc was reseting it run out of battery but when i put it to charge it continued when it finished it showed two users one is called administrator and the other guest its just show one botton and that botton...
  6. is it normal for there to be nonstop connections trying to access my pc??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it normal for there to be nonstop connections trying to access my pc??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hakuenRL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktauwn/is_it_normal_for_there_to_be_nonstop_connections/
  7. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhereMy PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times, Reset once, tried some run command solutions.Nothing works. And I'm not sure if it'll be okay or not after reinstalling...
  8. my pc enters 888888888888888888888 or /////////////// nonstop on search bar after I...

my pc enters 888888888888888888888 or /////////////// nonstop on search bar after I...: my pc enters 888888888888888888888 or /////////////// nonstop on search bar after I blocked windows 10 updates. Windows 10 updates are not helping users. First the sounds became so low and then the keyboard of my laptop stopped working then this problem. I...
  9. my PC enters /////////////////////nonstop

my PC enters /////////////////////nonstop: My PC enters ///////////////////////// nonstop or 88888888888888888888 nonstop -n every search bar or address bar space after I disabled any windows 10 update . I tried malwarebytes and avast and defender but these anviirus software will not solve...
  10. Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC: Hello Everyone, I've had an issue for a while now. I bought my PC about 2 years ago with Windows 8.1. I've since updated to Windows 10, and I also run a dual boot with Server 2012 R2. It's a CyberPowerPC Fangbook HX7-300. About 7 months ago, I started experiencing BSODs. I...