Windows 10: My PC got really slow after updating!

Discus and support My PC got really slow after updating! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated to the latest version of windows 10 and after the update i always see this in task manager And my PC is SUPPPER SLOW... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by loganbegley, Jul 26, 2018.

1. My PC got really slow after updating!

I updated to the latest version of windows 10 and after the update i always see this in task manager

And my PC is SUPPPER SLOW

:)

loganbegley, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 26, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jul 26, 2018
  4. clinux Win User

My PC got really slow after updating!

Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

My PC got really slow after updating!

1. My PC got really slow after updating! - Similar Threads - got really slow

2. Help with a really, really slow pc please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a really, really slow pc please.: I am running windows 10pro 64bit on a Dell Optiplex 755, Intel Duo Core 2, 3GB ram and its really really slow.So was wondering if there could be a perfect windows 10 that can be compatible with my pc . I was thinking Windows 10 32bit or Windows 10Home 64bit would work maybe?...
  3. Help with a really, really slow pc please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with a really, really slow pc please.: I am running windows 10pro 64bit on a Dell Optiplex 755, Intel Duo Core 2, 3GB ram and its really really slow.So was wondering if there could be a perfect windows 10 that can be compatible with my pc . I was thinking Windows 10 32bit or Windows 10Home 64bit would work maybe?...
  4. Help with a really, really slow pc please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC running really slow after display adapter update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC running really slow after display adapter update: I have recently updated my display adapters because of a game running slowly. So i did that but now anything on my pc is slow. How do i fix this?...
  6. PC running really slow after display adapter update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC running really slow after display adapter update: I have recently updated my display adapters because of a game running slowly. So i did that but now anything on my pc is slow. How do i fix this?...
  7. PC running really slow after display adapter update

8. Edge Really Slow After BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Really Slow After BIOS Update: I just updated the BIOS and Edge Browser is really laggy. Not 100% sure it is BIOS but it is sus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-really-slow-after-bios-update/fafc960c-c73b-400a-8431-3ca3cfb13797
  9. Edge Really Slow After BIOS Update

Edge Really Slow After BIOS Update: I just updated the BIOS and Edge Browser is really laggy. Not 100% sure it is BIOS but it is sus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-really-slow-after-bios-update/fafc960c-c73b-400a-8431-3ca3cfb13797
  10. Laptop is really slow after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is really slow after last update: Ok so I don’t know am I the only one having this problem? After the window 10 latest update, my laptop went extremely slow and lag, I am sure there’s nothing to do with virus or anything else but the update( my laptop went fine before the update). And yes I did tried...