Windows 10: My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error

Discus and support My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys my pc is showing an uncorrectable error and will not allow me to boot up at all is it worth changing my motherboard, i am using a gigabyte b550... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulwarden, Feb 28, 2024.

1. My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error

Hi guys my pc is showing an uncorrectable error and will not allow me to boot up at all is it worth changing my motherboard, i am using a gigabyte b550 mobo and have a new ROG strix b550-f should i try the new motherboard or can someone tell me what to do mext please. This is the first time I am having trpuble with my pc which was self built 5 years ago andhas never given me problems before.

:)

paulwarden, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Jan Del Win User

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 28, 2024
  3. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

How do i fix WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR problem, my pc shows blue screen every fifth minute

Martinludvigsen, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Jan Hric Win User

My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error

1. My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error - Similar Threads - has started showing

2. My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error: Hi guys my pc is showing an uncorrectable error and will not allow me to boot up at all is it worth changing my motherboard, i am using a gigabyte b550 mobo and have a new ROG strix b550-f should i try the new motherboard or can someone tell me what to do mext please. This is...
  3. My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc has started showing an uncorrectable error: Hi guys my pc is showing an uncorrectable error and will not allow me to boot up at all is it worth changing my motherboard, i am using a gigabyte b550 mobo and have a new ROG strix b550-f should i try the new motherboard or can someone tell me what to do mext please. This is...
  4. My PC has error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC has error: I have a Aceraod 270 model 2gb ram and 298gb hdd .. first of all Once i tried moving some gigabytes from D: partition to C: partition but i was unable to finish that because of something stupid which is not immportant now.When it was halfway complete i shut down computer...
  5. My PC has error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has error: I have a Aceraod 270 model 2gb ram and 298gb hdd .. first of all Once i tried moving some gigabytes from D: partition to C: partition but i was unable to finish that because of something stupid which is not immportant now.When it was halfway complete i shut down computer...
  6. My laptop turn blue screen and show whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turn blue screen and show whea uncorrectable error: Recently my laptop has turn blue screen two times when i was playing apex legends. It show the error code is whea uncorrectable error. How should i solve this problem?...
  7. My laptop turn blue screen and show whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop turn blue screen and show whea uncorrectable error: Recently my laptop has turn blue screen two times when i was playing apex legends. It show the error code is whea uncorrectable error. How should i solve this problem?...
  8. whea uncorrectable error in my new pc

whea uncorrectable error in my new pc: need help with my system whea uncorrectable error my system specs areAMD ryzen 5950xasus rog strix b550f gaming wificorsair vengeance 2x16 gb ddr4 3600mhzotac nvidia 730samsung 980 pro 1tbsegate 2tb harddiskantec 850 w 80plus bronze corsair ichill 115i pro rgb xt cooler my...
  9. Laptop is not starting due to WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Laptop is not starting due to WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: [IMG]I had forcefully shut down the Pc as it got stuck. 1.I did the startup repairs. But it didn't do me good. 2.I checked regback folder with cmd option of troubleshooting. But it didn't contain any files 3.I entered safe mode but Microsoft account is not set up in my pc...
  10. UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Stop code on start up

UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Stop code on start up: I am trying to start my 2 month old Dell computer and I keep getting this code It says it's collecting information and will restart but it doesn't start. What can I do?...