Windows 10: My PC is making crackling noises!

Discus and support My PC is making crackling noises! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is making crackling noises, at first I was freaked out, but I figured out a trick that will stop it for a day or 2, but that stopped working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TrevinPlayz135, Aug 22, 2018.

1. My PC is making crackling noises!

My PC is making crackling noises, at first I was freaked out, but I figured out a trick that will stop it for a day or 2, but that stopped working. I've had this PC for a little over a year now, I don't want to buy a new one cause my dad bought me this and he said not to ruin it. I don't know if its my speakers or my computer that's making the noise but I need it fixed.

I don't know if this will help but here's my PC info:

HP 15 Notebook PC

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3050 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz ​

Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB​

System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor​

Pen and Touch: No Pen or Touch Input is available for this display​

Speakers: Realtek (High Definition Audio)​

Please respond back if you know a way to fix it.​

:)

TrevinPlayz135, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Micah Bat Win User

Crackling noise

Hi,

To better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some questions:

• Is the crackling noise affecting the performance of your computer?
    • Which part of your computer do you hear the crackling noise?

There are many reasons why your computer is having a noise. It can be that your computer's fan or air vent is covered with dust. Cleaning it can help you resolve your concern. It can be that your BIOS is not updated, you can update your BIOS with the help
    of your computer's manufacturer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Micah Bat, Aug 22, 2018
  3. E7 screen making crackling noises

HI ALL IS ANYONE GETTING CRACKLING NOISES ON PRESSING DOWN THE GLASS SCREEN

malange007, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Ramit_B Win User

My PC is making crackling noises!

Nokia N8 makes an annoying crackling click noise!!

Hi,

My brand new Nokia N8 is making a annoying crackling click noise, which partly sounds like the start of a tape recorder during calls. The noise is sporadic and sometimes so loud that it keeps ringing in my ears for a minute or so. Flashing the software from
    Nokia care didn't help. Any idea what this might be.

Ramit_B, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

My PC is making crackling noises!

1. My PC is making crackling noises! - Similar Threads - making crackling noises

2. PC makes beeping noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC makes beeping noise: pc making periodic beeping noise for no apparent reason. Two tones, one higher than other, followed shortly after by same two tones in reverse order, lower then higher. Does this consistently, with a minute or so before tones are repeated. Never did this before. Using HP...
  3. Pc xbox app, crackling background noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc xbox app, crackling background noise: Every time I record a capture with xbox my mic crackles, though when I record with other recorders it dosent crackle at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-xbox-app-crackling-background-noise/e1e34562-09b5-414f-ad12-8e5ae045733d
  4. Pc xbox app, crackling background noise

Pc xbox app, crackling background noise: Every time I record a capture with xbox my mic crackles, though when I record with other recorders it dosent crackle at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-xbox-app-crackling-background-noise/e1e34562-09b5-414f-ad12-8e5ae045733d
  5. Screen flickering and crackling noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering and crackling noises: pls i need help. my pc monitor is flickering with some lines and going off an on randomly. this problem has been going on for a week and i tried updating, reinstalling my graphic drivers, running a few disk scans. then my speakers also make a crackling mild sound that...
  6. Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.: So, at random, the audio on my computer would just start making this crackling noise. This never was an issue before [since the last update, my audio was working just fine], but it's annoying as hell. The process of the crackling noise problem:1. I'm listening to music2....
  7. Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.: So, at random, the audio on my computer would just start making this crackling noise. This never was an issue before [since the last update, my audio was working just fine], but it's annoying as hell. The process of the crackling noise problem:1. I'm listening to music2....
  8. Windows 10 speakers making crackling noise.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Crackling noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling noises: Hi Excuse my English So my input for my jacks in my Provonto computer don't work correctly, I constantly heared crackling noises and my mic didn't work. So i bought a something where i can put my jacks in and then connect that to a usb port. Link to product: not exactly...
  10. Crackling Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackling Noise: My Laptop (HP-14 CK0121TU) is making a crackling noise with windows 10. It does not make the sound in Safe mod and even using Ubuntu. I recently bought it and installed windows 10 on it. I used the key from my old Dell laptop which is broken. I Tried Updating the sound...