Windows 10: My pc is not booting windows

Discus and support My pc is not booting windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have reseted my windows and tried to switch to ssd from hdd i had downloaded on ssd but it wouldnt work and on my hdd it would turn on with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DenisGb, Jan 14, 2022 at 4:37 PM.

1. DenisGb Win User

My pc is not booting windows

I have reseted my windows and tried to switch to ssd from hdd i had downloaded on ssd but it wouldnt work and on my hdd it would turn on with no problem.The problem that i have is when i turn it on it shows a white line in the top left corner and it wouldnt even show the windows icon it will just show that and then it goes in to bios.

:)

2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

4. My pc is not booting windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2022 at 4:41 PM
Thema:

My pc is not booting windows

1. My pc is not booting windows - Similar Threads - booting

2. SSD boot glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD boot glitching?: So, one day browsing was on steam browsing around the store when I see a game I should get. So, I got it. I played for a few hours then boom Windows blue screen you know the one the REALLY annoying one with the frown face :. I keep waiting for a few minutes and it stays on 0%...
  3. SSD boot glitching?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD boot glitching?: So, one day browsing was on steam browsing around the store when I see a game I should get. So, I got it. I played for a few hours then boom Windows blue screen you know the one the REALLY annoying one with the frown face :. I keep waiting for a few minutes and it stays on 0%...
  4. SSD boot glitching?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unknown BSOD Now cannot boot to Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown BSOD Now cannot boot to Win 10: Hi I have an ASUS tuf laptop running windows 10. This afternoon I got a BSOD and now I cannot get it to boot to windows. The UEFI / BIOS splash screen shows but then it just goes black and I cannot proceed any further. I will list the things I have tried so far. I have a...
  6. Unknown BSOD Now cannot boot to Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown BSOD Now cannot boot to Win 10: Hi I have an ASUS tuf laptop running windows 10. This afternoon I got a BSOD and now I cannot get it to boot to windows. The UEFI / BIOS splash screen shows but then it just goes black and I cannot proceed any further. I will list the things I have tried so far. I have a...
  7. Unknown BSOD Now cannot boot to Win 10

8. PC Health Check says secure boot not active, but it is

PC Health Check says secure boot not active, but it is: Hi, I have been trying to install Windows 11 for a little while now with no luck. I'm on a two and a bit year old Asus ROG motherboard, with UEFI and the capability to run secure boot. I have been into the BIOS and made sure that it is active and in the correct mode to work...
  9. PC Health Check says secure boot not active, but it is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says secure boot not active, but it is: Hi, I have been trying to install Windows 11 for a little while now with no luck. I'm on a two and a bit year old Asus ROG motherboard, with UEFI and the capability to run secure boot. I have been into the BIOS and made sure that it is active and in the correct mode to work...
  10. Windows 11 Bios UEFI Boot Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bios UEFI Boot Menu: Hi Team,I am unable to see "Windows 11" name under UEFI BOOT: option but I can see it replaced by "UEFI: BC501 NVMe SK hynix 512GB, Partion 1." However, Windows 11 loads normally.Any suggestion to revert this situation or correct the name back to Windows 11?Thanking you in...