Windows 10: My pc is stuck at this screen

Discus and support My pc is stuck at this screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] I've been trying to restart my pc over and over and I keep getting stuck at this screen Nothing works, sometimes it tries to loaf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by theguy, Jun 3, 2016.

1. theguy Win User

My pc is stuck at this screen

My pc is stuck at this screen [​IMG]

I've been trying to restart my pc over and over and I keep getting stuck at this screen

Nothing works, sometimes it tries to loaf 'Automatic Repair' but all that does is give me a black screen with a movable mouse after a half a second flash of a window outline as if it failed to load.

Same for the recovery disc and usb I made

:)

theguy, Jun 3, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

My PC is stuck at sign-in screen

Sure, TheKIHA, if you have your product key for Windows 7, you can do that - the product key should be on a sticker on the case of your device

You can download the Windows 7 ISO at the link below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

DaveM121, Jun 3, 2016
  3. TheKIHA Win User
    My PC is stuck at sign-in screen

Actually, it worked, i got into the setup, but how do i change the boot order?

TheKIHA, Jun 3, 2016
  4. My pc is stuck at this screen

alphanumeric, Jun 3, 2016
  5. Rocky Win User
    When this happened to me I just popped in my Windows 10 ISO DVD and choose to "Repair Boot." It worked real quick.

Also, from the ISO DVD you can choose "command prompt" and perform many other operations.

Rocky, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

My pc is stuck at this screen

1. My pc is stuck at this screen - Similar Threads - stuck screen

2. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  3. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  4. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...
  6. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...
  7. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

8. I'm stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on the sign in screen: So, I wanted to make a local account for my computer because it was hooked to a school email I don't even use. I did the whole setup for a local account and then it said I had to make a PIN. Then it was loading like intended, and the window closed, and my computer went to...
  9. I'm stuck on the sign in screen

I'm stuck on the sign in screen: So, I wanted to make a local account for my computer because it was hooked to a school email I don't even use. I did the whole setup for a local account and then it said I had to make a PIN. Then it was loading like intended, and the window closed, and my computer went to...
  10. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...