Windows 10: my PC is unable to connect to wifi

Discus and support my PC is unable to connect to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey. Can anyone help me with this? Changed my wifi name and password. After that I`m unable to type the password. After clicking connect it loads for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by blaqk, Nov 8, 2015.

1. blaqk Win User

my PC is unable to connect to wifi

Hey. Can anyone help me with this? Changed my wifi name and password. After that I`m unable to type the password. After clicking connect it loads for a while showing "checking network requirements" and it ends with "cant connect to this network". Password box does not even show up!

:)

blaqk, Nov 8, 2015
  2. SV_96 Win User

My phone is unable to connect to pc it is downloading Microsoft launcher but i can't use all the features and even notifications are not appearing please help me...

Hi there i am from INDIA and even if i change country and language it is not supporting my phone and says it is not available in my country.

SV_96, Nov 8, 2015
  3. My phone is unable to connect to pc it is downloading Microsoft launcher but i can't use all the features and even notifications are not appearing please help me...

What country are you in? Check the post by Sumit
    here
    . Or try changing the region of your phone to US, I guess.

41b7e499-3b9f-4586-8870-39e442f06dde, Nov 8, 2015
  4. my PC is unable to connect to wifi

Hi, if you right click on the network that you're trying to connect to is there a "forget network" option or anything similar? If so click it and forget the network, then it will prompt you for the new password when you try to connect after forgetting it *Smile

DoctorFlash, Nov 8, 2015
  5. blaqk Win User
    No. That was not an option. Anyway I solved this myself. Uninstalled and installed network drivers

blaqk, Nov 9, 2015
  6. If you have this issue and do not have the "forget" option upon right click, go to network settings, manage wifi settings, then scroll down to "manage known networks" then forget your wifi information. When reconnecting you will be asked for your password again.

iGxTrinity, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

my PC is unable to connect to wifi

1. my PC is unable to connect to wifi - Similar Threads - unable connect wifi

2. unable to connect wifi in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to connect wifi in my laptop: i am uning HP 430 windos 7 OS, i am unable to connect the wifi in my laptop, wifi usb adoptor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-wifi-in-my-laptop/a3811ba3-5739-4c3d-9de5-18fc258a62e0
  3. unable to connect wifi in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to connect wifi in my laptop: i am uning HP 430 windos 7 OS, i am unable to connect the wifi in my laptop, wifi usb adoptor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-wifi-in-my-laptop/a3811ba3-5739-4c3d-9de5-18fc258a62e0
  4. PC unable to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC unable to connect to wifi: A few days ago my PC updated itself on windows 10. Now, I cannot connect to my WiFi - it just says "unable to connect to WiFi". I have tried updating drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-unable-to-connect-to-wifi/1c878a84-a369-4e53-8878-ad1b20fbe89f
  5. PC unable to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC unable to connect to wifi: A few days ago my PC updated itself on windows 10. Now, I cannot connect to my WiFi - it just says "unable to connect to WiFi". I have tried updating drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-unable-to-connect-to-wifi/1c878a84-a369-4e53-8878-ad1b20fbe89f
  6. PC unable to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Unable to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to WiFi: For 2 days now I cannot connect to WiFi and the problem is because my laptop cannot detect it's ip but u have tried multiple things and nothing works. This first started when I restarted the wifi by turning the switch of it on and off since the wifi would keep connecting and...
  8. Unable to connect Wifi

Unable to connect Wifi: I was playing my game half way and my internet suddenly got disconnected. Normally it would just reconnect automatically but this time, my Wifi seems to have disappeared - cannot even toggle on and off. I went into settings and noticed Wifi also disappeared there..I have...
  9. PC unable to connect my home WIFI network

PC unable to connect my home WIFI network: In my PC is installed Windows 10 home edition. After starting my PC today it didn't connect automatically to my home WiFi network, as it usually do every day. I did the following without any result: 1. I restart my PC many times. 2. I manually logged on with my network...
  10. Unable to Connect to Wifi

Unable to Connect to Wifi: I have had this laptop for less than a year and have Windows 10. I have been connected to WiFi the whole time I have had the laptop. While in the middle of using it, the WiFi disconnected and I can no longer find it. Every time I try to re-connect it only offers broadband or...