Windows 10: my PC is unable to connect to wifi

Discus and support my PC is unable to connect to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey. Can anyone help me with this? Changed my wifi name and password. After that I`m unable to type the password. After clicking connect it loads for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by blaqk, Nov 8, 2015.

1. blaqk Win User

my PC is unable to connect to wifi

Hey. Can anyone help me with this? Changed my wifi name and password. After that I`m unable to type the password. After clicking connect it loads for a while showing "checking network requirements" and it ends with "cant connect to this network". Password box does not even show up!

:)

blaqk, Nov 8, 2015
  2. SV_96 Win User

My phone is unable to connect to pc it is downloading Microsoft launcher but i can't use all the features and even notifications are not appearing please help me...

Hi there i am from INDIA and even if i change country and language it is not supporting my phone and says it is not available in my country.

SV_96, Nov 8, 2015
  3. My phone is unable to connect to pc it is downloading Microsoft launcher but i can't use all the features and even notifications are not appearing please help me...

What country are you in? Check the post by Sumit
    here
    . Or try changing the region of your phone to US, I guess.

41b7e499-3b9f-4586-8870-39e442f06dde, Nov 8, 2015
  4. my PC is unable to connect to wifi

Hi, if you right click on the network that you're trying to connect to is there a "forget network" option or anything similar? If so click it and forget the network, then it will prompt you for the new password when you try to connect after forgetting it *Smile

DoctorFlash, Nov 8, 2015
  5. blaqk Win User
    No. That was not an option. Anyway I solved this myself. Uninstalled and installed network drivers

blaqk, Nov 9, 2015
  6. If you have this issue and do not have the "forget" option upon right click, go to network settings, manage wifi settings, then scroll down to "manage known networks" then forget your wifi information. When reconnecting you will be asked for your password again.

iGxTrinity, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

my PC is unable to connect to wifi

1. my PC is unable to connect to wifi - Similar Threads - unable connect wifi

2. Unable to connect my printer's WIFI and my house WIFI.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my printer's WIFI and my house WIFI.: I have recently had the internet (that was original in my son's name) switched over to his new home. So...I got 2 brand new boxes, one is the router and the other is the modem. They said that was so the signal would be stronger. My problem is that my printer, a Kodak...
  3. my connection to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my connection to wifi: my WiFi connection isn't good my WiFi Getting Disconnected Frequently and fails constantly. I think this is happening after some update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-connection-to-wifi/e0a7ce2d-5f10-4902-896e-b691a76867be
  4. PC unable to connect my home WIFI network

PC unable to connect my home WIFI network: In my PC is installed Windows 10 home edition. After starting my PC today it didn't connect automatically to my home WiFi network, as it usually do every day. I did the following without any result: 1. I restart my PC many times. 2. I manually logged on with my network...
  5. Unable to connect to my wifi after update

Unable to connect to my wifi after update: I updated my iview Maximus II yesterday with the new windows update and now I can't connect to the internet. It tells me after I troubleshooted the problem: The Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems". It has my...
  6. WiFi network is unable to connect

WiFi network is unable to connect: Havent been able to connect to my home wifi for about a week and a half. Computer will work with ethernet and phone hotspot. Ive tried all the basics and still nothing. Removing and adding wifi, soft reset, checked all firewalls and temporarily disabled everything. Open to...
  7. Unable to connect to my wifi on Windows 10 Laptop

Unable to connect to my wifi on Windows 10 Laptop: Hello, I have been unable to connect my windows 10 laptop to my Home Wifi since the last windows upgrade. This has really been uncomfortable for me, can someone please sort this out and tell me how to enable network discovery to find my Home wifi again. Thank you....
  8. Unable to connect 2nd monitor to my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect 2nd monitor to my PC: So today i tried to connect my borther's old monitor to my setup and after 2 hours of switching cables between dvi, hdmi only one of the monitors work at the time. The monitor im trying to connect is Benq g2411hd and my main monitor is samsung SyncMaster P2770. My pc specs...
  9. Unable to Connect to Wifi

Unable to Connect to Wifi: I have had this laptop for less than a year and have Windows 10. I have been connected to WiFi the whole time I have had the laptop. While in the middle of using it, the WiFi disconnected and I can no longer find it. Every time I try to re-connect it only offers broadband or...
  10. unable to connect to wifi

unable to connect to wifi: im using Manufacturer: Ralink Technology, Corp. Description: Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Driver version: 5.0.57.0 Physical address: ‎9C-D2-1E-7E-56-2B ive updated the adapter recently since suddenly im unable to access the internet , after updating the adapter,...