Windows 10: My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...

Discus and support My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I built my pc a year back and everything seemed to be fine. It was up until about 2 months ago i downgraded to windows 10 easing all my data and for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Coco Row, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Coco Row Win User

My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...

I built my pc a year back and everything seemed to be fine. It was up until about 2 months ago i downgraded to windows 10 easing all my data and for those 2 months no errors had occurred. One day i was sitting idle on chrome eating and my pc blue screened out of no where and kept blue-screening and restarting right after the last bsod. I reset the cmos and it worked for a little then did the same thing again. I reinstalled windows and it even bsod in the install. I finally got it to reinstall and still i got the error. I tried other fourms saying to up the cpu start power in reg edit i did and

:)

Coco Row, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Rock God Win User
    win32k.sys - Blue screen

Blue screen after blue screen installing Vista!

I kept getting 1 or 2 blue screens earlier (about 15 minutes ago) and one of them said no file and the second blue screen said win32k.sys.

Can anyone help me as to what is causing this?

Much thanks!

Rock God, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Nick259 Win User

My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...

Pixelated screen followed by blue screen and restart

Ok, my friend is having a bit of a problem with his pc. A few months ago he was getting a similar issue, his screen was pixelated and went black after a while. I bought him a new graphics card (4870), psu (460w tagan) and 2gb more ram. However, just recently he has started to get that problem back. When he boots up it is ok for a few mins and then it starts to go all pixelated and he gets the blue screen of death and then it continues to restart. The 4870 has been fine thus far and has a good cooler on it, it might have came loose? Could faulty RAM cause this problem?

Nick259, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

1. My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes... - Similar Threads - keeps black screening

2. PC Keeps Blue Screening And Restarting??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps Blue Screening And Restarting??: starting to get annoying happened after my friend helped me clean up my PC a little bit but here are the mini dump files and some PC info possible needed for help, please someone rescue me from this endless pit of stress!...
  3. PC Keeps Blue Screening And Restarting??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Keeps Blue Screening And Restarting??: starting to get annoying happened after my friend helped me clean up my PC a little bit but here are the mini dump files and some PC info possible needed for help, please someone rescue me from this endless pit of stress!...
  4. my pc keep restarting blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keep restarting blue screen: Rest 1:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffc701126452c8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff805402f7b53, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\051224-13265-01.dmp. Report Id: 50a1d19c-6a2b-4c53-a6ae-01f25182287c.The...
  5. my pc keep restarting blue screen

my pc keep restarting blue screen: Rest 1:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffc701126452c8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff805402f7b53, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\051224-13265-01.dmp. Report Id: 50a1d19c-6a2b-4c53-a6ae-01f25182287c.The...
  6. My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...

My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...: I built my pc a year back and everything seemed to be fine. It was up until about 2 months ago i downgraded to windows 10 easing all my data and for those 2 months no errors had occurred. One day i was sitting idle on chrome eating and my pc blue screened out of no where and...
  7. My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...: I built my pc a year back and everything seemed to be fine. It was up until about 2 months ago i downgraded to windows 10 easing all my data and for those 2 months no errors had occurred. One day i was sitting idle on chrome eating and my pc blue screened out of no where and...
  8. Black screen then restarts then recovery blue screen

Black screen then restarts then recovery blue screen: I was playing a game then all of a sudden my screen went black then it attempted to restart . I got it to restart then it did it again and went to recovery screen . Sometimes I get it to boot windows then after a while or even immediately sometimes just goes to black screen...
  9. Blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PC keeps restarting to a blue screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PC keeps restarting to a blue screen.: Hello guys, Reinstalling windows doesn't help me fix that problem, my pc bluescreens right before windows should come up with this error message. Tried analyzing the file with WinDbg Preview, this is what comes up when I analyze the file "MEMORY.DMP" in windows folder....
  10. PC Keeps Blue Screening and restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Keeps Blue Screening and restarting: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pxRuLYE3pgkrJKFn?e=f8IdQQ here are the dmp files PC has been crashing at least once a day for a while now, cant figure out which piece of hardware is failing, i have done a clean install of windows and drivers....