Windows 10: my pc keeps crashing due to: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support my pc keeps crashing due to: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; here is my mini dump file https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvGMaQ6iGGAaiTUmwqP6kXtK2BSL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by allangaikwad, Aug 3, 2018.

1. my pc keeps crashing due to: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

here is my mini dump file

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvGMaQ6iGGAaiTUmwqP6kXtK2BSL

:)

allangaikwad, Aug 3, 2018
  2. mik312911 Win User

Windows 10 Crashing - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

My newly built computer running a fresh copy of Windows 10 keeps crashing randomly with the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error, sometimes referencing AMDPPM.SYS.

Here are the links to today's minidump files and the MSInfo32 system information:

MiniDumps

Your help with diagnosing the cause of the crashes is appreciated.

-Michael

mik312911, Aug 3, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 3, 2018
  4. my pc keeps crashing due to: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

kmode_exception_not_handled windows 10

I have recently upgraded my Windows 7 to windows 10. Now whenever I use command prompt , closing it crashes windows and I get exception kmode_exception_not_handled. Please suggest how to handle it.

Pure Silence, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

my pc keeps crashing due to: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. my pc keeps crashing due to: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - keeps crashing due

2. my pc keeps crashing due to CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing due to CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment: i have had this problem for a while and tried to get help a few times. i cheaked my mini dump it used to have a file in it but i fixed that. before my PC crashes i start seeing horizontal lines flash quickly acros my pc every 2 mins about 15 - 5 mins before the crash. i have...
  3. my pc keeps crashing due to CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc keeps crashing due to CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment: i have had this problem for a while and tried to get help a few times. i cheaked my mini dump it used to have a file in it but i fixed that. before my PC crashes i start seeing horizontal lines flash quickly acros my pc every 2 mins about 15 - 5 mins before the crash. i have...
  4. my pc keeps crashing due to CertificateServicesClient-AutoEnrollment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC keeps crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe+42c280

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe+42c280: HelloAs of late my PC has started crashing. Happened 3 times in one day. Once was while installing a game which had crashed earlier. The other 2 times was while I was playing another game - one crash felt a bit random, the other was while the game was saving. I am not too...
  6. PC keeps crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe+42c280

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe+42c280: HelloAs of late my PC has started crashing. Happened 3 times in one day. Once was while installing a game which had crashed earlier. The other 2 times was while I was playing another game - one crash felt a bit random, the other was while the game was saving. I am not too...
  7. PC keeps crashing due to this bug... Any solution???

PC keeps crashing due to this bug... Any solution???: The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8044a0fa320, 0x0000000000000000.Link for DMP file: https://mega.nz/folder/zVVkSDDQ#zLGE6Fhucn9Nx9dM-xaZQQ...
  8. Pc keeps getting BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Pc keeps getting BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: So for the last few months I keep getting random BSOD. I have also posted a few more time on here to get help without succes. In the meantime I have tryed to use the verifier tool in windows. However my pc could not even boot. And I have also run multiple memory tests and...
  9. PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing due to video TDR failiure: Everything was going fine and then out of nowhere my PC started freezing, the screen froze as it was and my speakers buzzed loudly and the computer required a hard reset holding the power button for 5 seconds. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, cooling the...
  10. keep getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED athuwbx.sys

keep getting KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED athuwbx.sys: hi guys need help here. im keep getting this bsod every day while im using my pc. i already update my drivers to the latest version including my wifi adapter Code: "]Download for TL-WN722N | TP-Link but the problem still persist. please help me. sorry for bad english...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows crash kmode_exception_not_handled amdppm.sys

2. pc crashing in wow kmode