Windows 10: My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.

Discus and support My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc specs... RX 7900 XTX, Ryen 7 5800x. The error message im getting is... LiveKernelEvent 141, Files that help describe the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brody Hull, Mar 5, 2024.

1. My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.

My pc specs... RX 7900 XTX, Ryen 7 5800x. The error message im getting is... LiveKernelEvent 141, Files that help describe the problemWATCHDOG-20240305-0204.dmp sysdata.xml WERInternalMetadata.xml WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_OneTrace_User_Logger_20240302_1_EC_0_inject.etl WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_OneTrace_User_Logger_20240302_1_EC_0.etl WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_WPR System Collector_inject.etl WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_WPR System Collector.etl memory.csv sysinfo.txt WERInternalRequest.xml Please help

:)

Brody Hull, Mar 5, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 5, 2024
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Mar 5, 2024
  4. My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.

Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 5, 2024
Thema:

My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.

1. My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game. - Similar Threads - keeps crashing whenever

2. Games keep crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing on startup: Hey, I've been trying to play some games on my pc and none of them seem to run correctly. After launching they either stop responding, go to a black screen or just completely crash. There are no errors shown.My system specifications are :- Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500 6-Core...
  3. Games keep crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep crashing on startup: Hey, I've been trying to play some games on my pc and none of them seem to run correctly. After launching they either stop responding, go to a black screen or just completely crash. There are no errors shown.My system specifications are :- Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500 6-Core...
  4. My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.

My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.: My pc specs... RX 7900 XTX, Ryen 7 5800x. The error message im getting is... LiveKernelEvent 141, Files that help describe the problemWATCHDOG-20240305-0204.dmp sysdata.xml WERInternalMetadata.xml...
  5. Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.: Recently rolled back a graphics driver. I went through the proper way to uninstall and reinstall the old one for stability issues, and now my computer keeps crashing. I did the same thing now that there is a better driver and still have the same problem. I am unsure of what...
  6. Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.

Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.: Recently rolled back a graphics driver. I went through the proper way to uninstall and reinstall the old one for stability issues, and now my computer keeps crashing. I did the same thing now that there is a better driver and still have the same problem. I am unsure of what...
  7. Intensive apps and any games keep crashing on My PC:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intensive apps and any games keep crashing on My PC:: So yesterday, i tried to install Newgrounds Player on my Windows 11 HP PC, and i kept failing saying that it could not find a certain .msi installer package in C:\WINDOWS\Installer, so i stupidly removed read-only from Program Files and Program Files x86 and Windows, and...
  8. Intensive apps and any games keep crashing on My PC:

Intensive apps and any games keep crashing on My PC:: So yesterday, i tried to install Newgrounds Player on my Windows 11 HP PC, and i kept failing saying that it could not find a certain .msi installer package in C:\WINDOWS\Installer, so i stupidly removed read-only from Program Files and Program Files x86 and Windows, and...
  9. games keep crashing whenever i ignore any windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    games keep crashing whenever i ignore any windows update: my games keeps crashing if any windows updates comes. even the realtek audio update. if i do it i can play the games without them crashing. but when i dont my game will instantly close without even leaving an error codeMY pc specsgtx 1070i5 9400f8 gbs of ram...
  10. Pc crashing whenever i start a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc crashing whenever i start a game: Hello I am having a issue with my windows 10 machine that it always crashes whenever I start a game when I checked my mini dump file for the problem it tells that the process "Ntoskrnl.exe" has caused the problem. I have tried many fixes but none of them worked even rebooting...