Windows 10: My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just...

Discus and support My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just installed a new aio for my cpu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by preston moyle, Feb 24, 2024.

1. My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just...

My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just installed a new aio for my cpu.

:)

preston moyle, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Wh1t3 Win User

High CPU/GPU Temps

Hi,

I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows:

My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just... 218971d1546078773t-high-cpu-gpu-temps-cooler.png

What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not any games) and it's really hot and the fans only seem to be spinning extremely slow considering I have them on Max.

My PC also makes quite the noise, like a constant buzzing noise the CPU is not even under heavy load at the moment and the noise is constant.

Thanks.

Wh1t3, Feb 24, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Fan making grinding noise

Hi rdldn

If your fan is making a grinding noise, that would be an issue with the fan . . .

If your fan is running at top speed, then something on your system s using up CPU or GPU

Open Task Manager (Ctrl +Shift + Del)

Leave that open on the Processes Tab to monitor your system

When your fan is very busy, is your CPU or GPU at a high percentage?

(GPU - depending on your version of Windows 10)

If so, click on the relevant column header, so the arrow faces down

What are the top 5 processes listed?

DaveM121, Feb 24, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just...

Fan making grinding noise

Hi rdldn

If your fan is making a grinding noise, that would be an issue with the fan . . .

If your fan is running at top speed, then something on your system s using up CPU or GPU

Open Task Manager (Ctrl +Shift + Del)

Leave that open on the Processes Tab to monitor your system

When your fan is very busy, is your CPU or GPU at a high percentage?

(GPU - depending on your version of Windows 10)

If so, click on the relevant column header, so the arrow faces down

What are the top 5 processes listed?

DaveM121, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just...

1. My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just... - Similar Threads - keeps making random

2. My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just...: My pc keeps making a random audio noise. The gpu and cpu temps are fine and I just installed a new aio for my cpu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-making-a-random-audio-noise-the-gpu/771037ed-87f5-4651-a10d-8e084af436a4
  3. Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.: Randomly bumped my desk, and directly after my entire pc caused a screen freezing crash. During said crash there was a really loud noise through my headset, and then suddenly the entire PC just powered off. After such I ran a WhoCrashed.EXE to get a crash file, and was...
  4. Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.: Randomly bumped my desk, and directly after my entire pc caused a screen freezing crash. During said crash there was a really loud noise through my headset, and then suddenly the entire PC just powered off. After such I ran a WhoCrashed.EXE to get a crash file, and was...
  5. Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. WTF is making this noise??? I just got this PC!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WTF is making this noise??? I just got this PC!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fakeaccountthx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kbqrjm/wtf_is_making_this_noise_i_just_got_this_pc/
  7. GPU Making Grinding Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU Making Grinding Noise: I haven't been able to use my desktop PC for weeks due to this grinding noise coming from the GPU fan I believe(I know for sure it's not the hard drive nor the fan so I've not been too worried.). I have opened it up inspected it etc. and don't really know what else to do I'm...
  8. PC keep making annoying noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC keep making annoying noise: My PC beep with a single Ctrl+Shift combo and i tried everything they say on google like unboxing everything in "make keyboard easier to use" in control panel but it still makes that annoying noise....
  9. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  10. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Support
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...