Windows 10: My Pc Mouse and Keyboard go dead after boot/

Discus and support My Pc Mouse and Keyboard go dead after boot/ in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I start the computer it runs well with mouse and keyboard live until Windows 10 starts when both go dead.n Of course cannot control anything. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dorian, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Dorian Win User

My Pc Mouse and Keyboard go dead after boot/

When I start the computer it runs well with mouse and keyboard live until Windows 10 starts when both go dead.n Of course cannot control anything. This is after Evaluation copy build 15063v2 shows at foor of right bottom.

I have tried F10 but this is no help. Whilst I am in F10 both work but the minute I esc they go dead.

Could someone please assist?

:)

Dorian, Jun 9, 2017

2. USB ports stopped working in Windows 10, after working in BIOS only

After switching on my computer, all usb ports become inactive once the computer boots up. If I go into BIOS, they are working, but not once boot up has competed. This seems to be a common problem. However, most solutions expect the keyboard or mouse to
    be working. However, they are not working because the usb ports are dead! What can I do?

Peter Shelton, Jun 9, 2017
  3. DennyF Win User
    mouse and keyboard dead, can not choose keyboard layout running preparing automatic repair in windows 10 64 bit

My friends HP Vision Desktop will not boot past the "choose keyboard layout", both the keyboard and mouse are dead, no lights, no post. If I run HP diagnostics keyboard and mouse are fine. Any ideas what to do next? Can not boot into safe mode or past
    the automatic repair.

DennyF, Jun 9, 2017
  4. My Pc Mouse and Keyboard go dead after boot/

TairikuOkami, Jun 9, 2017
  5. Dorian Win User
    I fixed it using F11 on my HP Desktop

Dorian, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

My Pc Mouse and Keyboard go dead after boot/

1. My Pc Mouse and Keyboard go dead after boot/ - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard dead

2. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working: I reset my pc at yesterday. But after reset keyboard and mouse may not working. I stuck in the country selected part. So I haven't any ps2 keyboard and mouse .Please send me a solution quickly...
  3. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working: I reset my pc at yesterday. But after reset keyboard and mouse may not working. I stuck in the country selected part. So I haven't any ps2 keyboard and mouse .Please send me a solution quickly...
  4. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why does my screen keyboard and mouse go off but pc is on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does my screen keyboard and mouse go off but pc is on?: So basically whats happening is that my keyboard, mouse, monitor shuts off and goes black but the pc is still on, ive tried everything in a way to the point where im about to give up on it. ive tried turning NEVER on power plans to changing power plans it hasnt done nothing...
  6. why does my screen keyboard and mouse go off but pc is on?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why does my screen keyboard and mouse go off but pc is on?: So basically whats happening is that my keyboard, mouse, monitor shuts off and goes black but the pc is still on, ive tried everything in a way to the point where im about to give up on it. ive tried turning NEVER on power plans to changing power plans it hasnt done nothing...
  7. Keyboard and mouse unresponsive after boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse unresponsive after boot: Hi all, Windows boot to my user login page but the keyboard and mouse do not work. Unplugged and back, no luck. They do work on bios. Legacy usb is enabled. In advanced repair mode (where you end up if you power on and off 3 times...) both work. In safe mode not....
  8. Is my PC dead? Power ON, NO Boot, NO BIOS

Is my PC dead? Power ON, NO Boot, NO BIOS: Hi all, Is my old laptop dead? Recently my old Sony Vaio (VPCEA3S1E) has had booting problems. It powers on, the fan runs steady for about 5 seconds, after the 5 seconds the fan starts to speed up until my machine turns off completely. I am unable to get into my BIOS, my...
  9. Keyboard and mouse shut off after PC boots up.

Keyboard and mouse shut off after PC boots up.: I have windows 10, and suddenly after re-activating windows 10 (with Microsoft help) my keyboard and mouse stopped working. Now, the computer boots up fine but keyboard and mouse both do not work. I cannot get into Bios, I cannot reinstall or install another OS from disc...
  10. Mouse seemed to go dead

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse seemed to go dead: Windows 10 Home I got on my computer this morning and my mouse wouldn't do a thing. I use one of those small, wireless Logitech mice. I change battery, wiped it off with alcohol and changed battery again. I forced a shutdown, unplugged my computer and then hit the start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What to do when PC crushes - mouse/keyboard dead