Windows 10: My pc restarts with blue screen since I play FIFA 24 and its only in FIFA games , and can...

Discus and support My pc restarts with blue screen since I play FIFA 24 and its only in FIFA games , and can... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can share the Minidump files if required.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PREM MANE, Feb 25, 2024.

1. PREM MANE Win User

My pc restarts with blue screen since I play FIFA 24 and its only in FIFA games , and can...

I can share the Minidump files if required.

:)

PREM MANE, Feb 25, 2024
  2. adas Win User

fifa 15

can you suggest me a way to play Fifa 15 in windows 10 in low end graphics . please reply

3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to play FIFA 13.

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to FIFA 13?

I suggest you to set the screen resolution to Recommended setting and check if you can play game.

• Type Change the screen resolution and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change it to Recommended setting.

Also update Display drivers from Device manager and check.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

Redirecting

Do let us know if you are able to launch and play FIFA 13. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 25, 2024
  4. My pc restarts with blue screen since I play FIFA 24 and its only in FIFA games , and can...

My pc restarts since FIFA 23 and EA FC 24 and its only in FIFA games , and when i turn it on i get BSOD, can you help me?

That didnt fix, my pc keeps restarting in fifa and blue screening

Gonçalo Garcia, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

My pc restarts with blue screen since I play FIFA 24 and its only in FIFA games , and can...

1. My pc restarts with blue screen since I play FIFA 24 and its only in FIFA games , and can... - Similar Threads - restarts blue screen

2. My pc restarts with blue screen since I play FIFA 24 and its only in FIFA games , and can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc restarts with blue screen since I play FIFA 24 and its only in FIFA games , and can...: I can share the Minidump files if required. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-restarts-with-blue-screen-since-i-play-fifa/aae8771d-f657-4901-8f5a-cb0f92be7f52
  3. My pc restarts with blue screen since I play FIFA 24 and its only in FIFA games , and can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc restarts with blue screen since I play FIFA 24 and its only in FIFA games , and can...: I can share the Minidump files if required. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-restarts-with-blue-screen-since-i-play-fifa/aae8771d-f657-4901-8f5a-cb0f92be7f52
  4. My pc restarts since FIFA 23 and EA FC 24 and its only in FIFA games , and when i turn it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc restarts since FIFA 23 and EA FC 24 and its only in FIFA games , and when i turn it...: file:///C:/Users/Utilizador/Downloads/WhatsApp%20Image%202023-09-29%20at%2019.58.23.webpfile:///C:/Users/Utilizador/Downloads/WhatsApp%20Image%202023-09-29%20at%2019.56.17.webpfile:///C:/Users/Utilizador/Downloads/WhatsApp%20Image%202023-09-30%20at%2016.04.58.webp...
  5. My pc restarts since FIFA 23 and EA FC 24 and its only in FIFA games , and when i turn it...

My pc restarts since FIFA 23 and EA FC 24 and its only in FIFA games , and when i turn it...: file:///C:/Users/Utilizador/Downloads/WhatsApp%20Image%202023-09-29%20at%2019.58.23.webpfile:///C:/Users/Utilizador/Downloads/WhatsApp%20Image%202023-09-29%20at%2019.56.17.webpfile:///C:/Users/Utilizador/Downloads/WhatsApp%20Image%202023-09-30%20at%2016.04.58.webp...
  6. How Can I Play FIFA 07 On Windows 10 PC?

How Can I Play FIFA 07 On Windows 10 PC?: I just recently purchased a new unopened sealed FIFA 07 disc game for nostalgic reasons, to play on my Windows 10 PC with an external USB optical drive. I installed it without a problem, but I can't get it to open run. Not even reach the main menu of the game. Screen just...
  7. There is a problem with your game’s setup in FIFA 22 or FIFA 21

in Windows 10 News
    There is a problem with your game’s setup in FIFA 22 or FIFA 21: [IMG]FIFA has been the de facto game for football lovers. It has got all their favorite players, great gameplay physics, and a beautiful graphics algorithm. But as we know nothing is perfect and so is this game. According to a lot of users, after hitting the play button, the...
  8. PC crashes when playing fifa 22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when playing fifa 22: I have been having an issue that FIFA keeps crashing when I play FIFA 22. I have made sure that all of my drivers are updated, I have done a complete reset of windows and completely wiped all hard drives, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times. I have...
  9. PC crashes when playing fifa 22

PC crashes when playing fifa 22: I have been having an issue that FIFA keeps crashing when I play FIFA 22. I have made sure that all of my drivers are updated, I have done a complete reset of windows and completely wiped all hard drives, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times. I have...
  10. PC Keeps Restarting When Playing Fifa

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Keeps Restarting When Playing Fifa: Every time that I play Fifa, this only happens with FIFA, my PC crashes about halfway through a game. I am unable to upload the full dump file so here is some of it. Is someone able to help me read this so I can find out what the problem is?************* Path validation...