Windows 10: My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List

Discus and support My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After downloading something like Adblock Plus and wanting to install it on my PC, I press install on my devices but the Pc im currently in wont appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Xenovia Stargazer, Aug 23, 2018.

1. My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List

After downloading something like Adblock Plus and wanting to install it on my PC, I press install on my devices but the Pc im currently in wont appear so I cant install the app. Even though on my the main site under my account It does appear and every other device that Ive got. But on Microsoft Store it just wont appear.

:)

Xenovia Stargazer, Aug 23, 2018

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 23, 2018
  3. AdenOsman Win User
    Bluetooth not listed in device manager

IIhave installed win 10 from cd on a new PC. Unfortunately Blue Tooth does not appear in The Device manager. It does not appear as a choice in the legacy list either.
    I have been searching endlessly for a solution, typical answers are update drivers in Device manager, impossible if it is not listed.

what is my next step?

AdenOsman, Aug 23, 2018
  4. My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List

Bluetooth not listed in device manager

I have installed win 10 from cd on a new PC. Unfortunately Blue Tooth does not appear in The Device manager. It does not appear as a choice in the legacy list either.

I have been searching endlessly for a solution, typical answers are update drivers in Device manager, impossible if it is not listed.

what is my next step?

TerenceBelton, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List

1. My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List - Similar Threads - wont appear Microst

2. wifi wont appear on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi wont appear on my pc: hi, my pc Wi-Fi router name does not come up on my pc after we had a black out I've power recycled my pc un plugging it then waitingI've reset my pc and reset my Wi-FiI've updated my driver i have tried a few other things i cant remember i got the pc from a friend who bought...
  3. wifi wont appear on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi wont appear on my pc: hi, my pc Wi-Fi router name does not come up on my pc after we had a black out I've power recycled my pc un plugging it then waitingI've reset my pc and reset my Wi-FiI've updated my driver i have tried a few other things i cant remember i got the pc from a friend who bought...
  4. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  5. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  6. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

7. Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc: i used a enclosure on the ssd of another laptop and connected it to my laptop but after putting the ssd on the enclosure and looking on file explorer i cannot find the ssd with all the files of the previous computer...
  8. Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc: i used a enclosure on the ssd of another laptop and connected it to my laptop but after putting the ssd on the enclosure and looking on file explorer i cannot find the ssd with all the files of the previous computer...
  9. Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store: I just got a new laptop and connected it to the same microsoft account that is connected to my xbox one. When I go into the microsoft store and look at my ready to install games, I see all of them there and can click install on my device on every game. However, the pc laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device not showing in microsoft store

2. device not listed in microsoft store

3. devices do not appear in microsoft store

4. device not showing up in microsoft store,
  5. device not appearing in device manager microsoft store,
  6. microsoft store device not showing,
  7. my pc is not appearing on microsoft store,
  8. linked device not showing in microsoft store,
  9. windows store does not show my device,
  10. my device is not shown in microsoft store,
  11. my pc doesnt show ip as a device microsoft store,