Windows 10: My PC won't function properly

Discus and support My PC won't function properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So for the past few days my computer hasn't been working and I've had to reinstall Windows 10 twice in my desktop via a usb, but my problem is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by damexican115, Jul 28, 2018.

1. My PC won't function properly

So for the past few days my computer hasn't been working and I've had to reinstall Windows 10 twice in my desktop via a usb, but my problem is still the same. After updating a driver that windows defender informed me about I've been having the following problem. My computer won't recognize my Ethernet adapter connection or say there is no internet access. Once I resart my computer, i can't install or update any drivers and my speakers aren't recognized. Since I can't intall drivers i have no internet access to fix any problems. And troubleshoot doesn't work either.

Any help or suggestions please.

Thank you.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

:)

damexican115, Jul 28, 2018

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jul 28, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My PC won't function properly

Device won`t Turn On Properly

Hi Zain,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Why are you not able to install Windows 10?
    • Are you getting any error message or code?

I suggest you to unplug all external devices connected to the pc and restart the system to check if you are able to get to the desktop screen.

You may refer to the steps provided by “Vanessa Sohtun” to perform an
    Automatic repair of Windows 10 on your computer and check if that helps.

Windows 10 Automatic Repair

You can use the media creation tool to upgrade your current PC to Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC. As you are upgrading to Windows 10 on the same computer activation would not be an issue.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

My PC won't function properly

1. My PC won't function properly - Similar Threads - won't function properly

2. Please help My PC is not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help My PC is not functioning properly: My PC could not update so i tried to give myself permissions from Registry Editor to make sure Windows Update is running everytime i open my PC by enabling it on services.msc BUT somehow while i was giving myself permissions, i did nothing crazy really.. was trying to give...
  3. Please help My PC is not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help My PC is not functioning properly: My PC could not update so i tried to give myself permissions from Registry Editor to make sure Windows Update is running everytime i open my PC by enabling it on services.msc BUT somehow while i was giving myself permissions, i did nothing crazy really.. was trying to give...
  4. Please help My PC is not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Pc not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc not functioning properly: After resetting my pc due to it being too slow , it takes around 10 minutes for it to "Prepare windows" , the taskbar is missing , except for desktop and this pc , files like download , videos , pictures is gone. The wallpaper is gone too. If I try to open settings it says...
  6. Pc not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc not functioning properly: After resetting my pc due to it being too slow , it takes around 10 minutes for it to "Prepare windows" , the taskbar is missing , except for desktop and this pc , files like download , videos , pictures is gone. The wallpaper is gone too. If I try to open settings it says...
  7. My pc won't shutdown properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't shutdown properly: I placed an SSD for my HP laptop and ever since when I shutdown my PC the display goes black screen but fans and light remians on. Ever since when i shut it down I lond press the power button for 5 seconds to turn it off after pressing shutdown. I ised this way for a ~ 1...
  8. My pc won't shutdown properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc won't shutdown properly: I placed an SSD for my HP laptop and ever since when I shutdown my PC the display goes black screen but fans and light remians on. Ever since when i shut it down I lond press the power button for 5 seconds to turn it off after pressing shutdown. I ised this way for a ~ 1...
  9. PC not functioning properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not functioning properly.: Possibly corrupted files in my PC. As a result certain programs are deleted I guess they are considered to conflict with other programs. One program that is checking for malware is in competition with the other. Mainly my PC needs to be repaired through an outside vendor...
  10. My PC won't function properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC won't function properly: So for the past few days my computer hasn't been working and I've had to reinstall Windows 10 twice in my desktop via a usb, but my problem is still the same. After updating a driver that windows defender informed me about I've been having the following problem. My computer...