Windows 10: My PC won't turn on after update

Discus and support My PC won't turn on after update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I installed some updates while I stepped away from my PC. When I came back I found it like in a hibernation state and irresponsive. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mandroid, May 17, 2018.

1. Mandroid Win User

My PC won't turn on after update

I installed some updates while I stepped away from my PC. When I came back I found it like in a hibernation state and irresponsive. I tried disconnecting the power cable and restarted it but nothing. I even tried to put in the installation disc but there's no power to open the tray. I do see an led light, telling me that power is coming in but not enough to boot. Do you have any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

My PC won't turn on after update [​IMG]

:)

Mandroid, May 17, 2018

2. after Updated to windows 10, my monitor said no input, but my PC light is on. I tried pressing the power button to turn it off manually but it won't turn off

My PC recently updated to windows 10 automatically. I did the update and it said 100% complete but then after all of the installation stuff was done my monitor said no input, but my PC light is on. I tried pressing the power button to turn it off manually
    but it won't turn off (this is after leaving my PC sit for about an hour just to make sure the update was just not finished or something). I really need help because it is our family pc so all of our family stores projects on there. Any responses would be
    much appreciated! Thanks for reading!

OP - Updated to windows 10, black screen.

Harmon_802, May 17, 2018
  3. my L520 won't turn on

i've already updated my phone, but after i updated my phone, the phone won't turn on, it just shows Nokia word in the beginning, after that the screen becomes black, what should i do ?

Enrile FarizFakhriza, May 17, 2018
Thema:

My PC won't turn on after update

1. My PC won't turn on after update - Similar Threads - won't turn update

2. MY PC WON'T TURN ON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC WON'T TURN ON: I have a desktop PC, AMD Ryzen 5 2600, Nvidia GTX 1070, Corsair 8+8 GB 3200mhz, Asus B450 Tuf motherboard.I changed some settings called cpu memory clock something on AMD Ryzen Master. Then my pc started restarting. But the monitor says no signal. All the fans is running and...
  3. MY PC WON'T TURN ON

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PC WON'T TURN ON: I have a desktop PC, AMD Ryzen 5 2600, Nvidia GTX 1070, Corsair 8+8 GB 3200mhz, Asus B450 Tuf motherboard.I changed some settings called cpu memory clock something on AMD Ryzen Master. Then my pc started restarting. But the monitor says no signal. All the fans is running and...
  4. My PC won't turn on the screen like it turns on but the screen won't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC won't turn on the screen like it turns on but the screen won't: So recently I got this PC. It's like a 1990s Toshiba satellite pro 445 cdx and the computer itself turns on but The screen won't so I need help fixing this problemHelp!...
  5. My PC won't turn on the screen like it turns on but the screen won't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won't turn on the screen like it turns on but the screen won't: So recently I got this PC. It's like a 1990s Toshiba satellite pro 445 cdx and the computer itself turns on but The screen won't so I need help fixing this problemHelp!...
  6. My PC won't turn on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC won't turn on.: The only way I can use my PC is by using Safe Mode; otherwise it won't charge and the PC will be stuck with a blank screen and no hard drive activity.I've already tried dism and sfc / scannow, both of which didn't work. I also tried cleaning boot, but that doesn't make the...
  7. Wifi won't turn on after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi won't turn on after update: How hard it is to not update my computer?Last time windows automatically updated my laptop as always and wifi stopped working, afters wasting hours troubleshooting, I finally gave in and got an Ethernet cable and restored my laptop and turned off updates which was scheduled...
  8. Pc won't turn on after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc won't turn on after force shutdown: Long story short my pc got turned off by pulling the wire out 50+ times for the past 4 months. Today when the force shutdown by pulling the wire out happened pc doesn't turn on. No reaction to me pressing the power button. Also some days it can get pulled out even 10 times...
  9. My PC won't turn on.

My PC won't turn on.: So my pc crashed like 3 times. The 3rd time it crashed again, so i was annoyed. I turned my pc off while it was on the crash screen, i think this is very dumb. And now it won't turn on again, only blackscreen. And my Harddisk makes a weird sound too. Can i fix this problem,...
  10. My PC won't turn on

My PC won't turn on: Because of certain events, my computer refused to turn on. What happened was at the time I wasn't in the best in the best state but for some reason I decided that constantly pressing my power button was a great idea. After having a recovering night's rest, I noticed that the...