Windows 10: My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them...

Discus and support My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows update not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alem Hasic, May 21, 2024.

1. My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them...

Windows update not working

:)

Alem Hasic, May 21, 2024

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, May 21, 2024
  3. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, May 21, 2024
  4. My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them...

Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.

Home screen won,t start tried reboot still won't start?

ThomasHill_660, May 21, 2024
Thema:

My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them...

1. My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them... - Similar Threads - won't update tried

2. My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't update, I tried at least 20 of the most popular solutions but none of them...: Windows update not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-update-i-tried-at-least-20-of-the-most/49704c9c-58c3-42f6-bc20-a8ca282a0503
  3. I end task the File Explorer, I had tried all the solution out there but none of them is work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I end task the File Explorer, I had tried all the solution out there but none of them is work: I had the same issue, I end task the Explorer and the screen just turn into black and I can do nothing, so I starting to solve this problem via looking at the internetI tried all of the method Ive got on the internet, and yeah they all told me to run Explorer at the Task...
  4. I end task the File Explorer, I had tried all the solution out there but none of them is work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I end task the File Explorer, I had tried all the solution out there but none of them is work: I had the same issue, I end task the Explorer and the screen just turn into black and I can do nothing, so I starting to solve this problem via looking at the internetI tried all of the method Ive got on the internet, and yeah they all told me to run Explorer at the Task...
  5. I end task the File Explorer, I had tried all the solution out there but none of them is work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I watched about 30 videos and tried each solution. but none of them worked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I watched about 30 videos and tried each solution. but none of them worked: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/efekan105lvl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tqa9s4/i_watched_about_30_videos_and_tried_each_solution/
  7. My Windows 10 Updates are all failing to install, and I tried most solutions on the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 Updates are all failing to install, and I tried most solutions on the...: I have a couple windows 10 updates that wont install at all and IDK what's the reason for that.I keep on redownloading, then restart to update and then it goes all the way to 98% and then an error comes up saying the update could not be installed and undoing changes and it...
  8. [PC] Teredo unable to qualify. I tried the most if not all solutions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [PC] Teredo unable to qualify. I tried the most if not all solutions.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/martianwastelander [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ge0jc2/pc_teredo_unable_to_qualify_i_tried_the_most_if/
  9. Most popular browser for...

in Browsers and Email
    Most popular browser for...: Less than half of all Windows users use Explorer. That makes Explorer the world's most popular browser for downloading another browser. 48430
  10. The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014

in Windows 10 News
    The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014: Each day, a new Bing Homepage image transports you to a different corner of the globe or introduces you to some of the world’s most amazing creatures. As 2014 comes to a close, the Bing team wanted to look back at your favorite homepages of the year. But first, we wanted...