Windows 10: My Personal Network Problems

Discus and support My Personal Network Problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm sure y'all've answered similar problems in the past, but I need help with my personal networking problem. I inherited a system with my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ghoti, Dec 8, 2015.

1. ghoti Win User

My Personal Network Problems

I'm sure y'all've answered similar problems in the past, but I need help with my personal networking problem. I inherited a system with my computer (running Win7 Pro) acting as a server (even though it really isn't a server), with two peripheral machines running Win10 Pro. They were networking fine until I upgraded my machine to Win10 a few weeks ago. Now the computers are not talking to one another. I'm not sure where to begin because I'm BRAND NEW to Win10 and can't find anything. I don't even know if the previous network was a Public, Private, or Home Network!

Help! I've been drowning for a few weeks now and I've finally found time to ask this question. I'm new to networking and this whole "bulletin Board thing" so please go easy on me. I have to do my ACTUAL job now, so I won't be able to get back to this Board until tonight or tomorrow. You can see my system config. in my profile. I've been as thorough as I can be.

Again, HELP! *cry

:)

ghoti, Dec 8, 2015

2. 85010004 error on HTC 8X with Outlook

It was a network problem, not a problem with my phone. Another person in my office with a Nokia 920 was having issues, as was an Android user. I switched to another wireless network, and it worked fine.

Deezul_AwT, Dec 8, 2015
  3. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Dec 8, 2015
  4. ghoti Win User

Come on guys. Surely SOMEBODY will have pity on me and help.

ghoti, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

1. My Personal Network Problems - Similar Threads - Personal Network Problems

2. problems with networking my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with networking my computers: I'm having an issue with one of the computers in my local network. On my desktop, I can see my laptop in File Explorer, but get a Windows cannot access this computer when I click on it. On the laptop, I am able to see and access my desktop folders. I did notice that on the...
  3. problems with networking my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with networking my computers: I'm having an issue with one of the computers in my local network. On my desktop, I can see my laptop in File Explorer, but get a Windows cannot access this computer when I click on it. On the laptop, I am able to see and access my desktop folders. I did notice that on the...
  4. Start Menu Personalization Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu Personalization Problem: I upgraded Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit. In Settings-Personalization-Start, the toggle option to show most used apps is greyed out. I need help to select this option....
  5. Start Menu Personalization Problem

Start Menu Personalization Problem: I upgraded Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit. In Settings-Personalization-Start the toggle option to show most used apps is greyed out. I need help to select this option....
  6. Start Menu Personalization Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Personalization Problem: I upgraded Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit. In Settings-Personalization-Start the toggle option to show most used apps is greyed out. I need help to select this option....
  7. Network reset cause problems with my network adapters

Network reset cause problems with my network adapters: I was trying to run vmware on my laptop but the virtual adapters weren't available So i tried network reset After that all my network adapters disappeared When go to drives it has error code 56I tried everything like cmd commands , network reset again , uninstall drive and...
  8. Problems with Personal Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Personal Hotspot: I have some problems using hotspot, when ever I try to use it show me that there is no internet connection and cannot be linked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-personal-hotspot/b7f12ba3-2489-4d54-a8d4-9e35241976d4
  9. Having problems with personal network, but no issues with public networks whatsoever.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with personal network, but no issues with public networks whatsoever.: Ive been experiencing big issues with my internet these past few days, and I decided to troubleshoot. I found that I had no lag on public networks such as my school network. I also found that I only had issues with my personal network, but the speeds aren't slow, and I tested...
  10. Personalization problem continues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalization problem continues: My computer [HP G62 notebook] laptop began with Windows 7 then upgraded to Windows 10 v 1909 x64 last Jan 2020 I use chrome browser as default In personalization, playing colors for fun, chose high contrast setting with inverted colors, it turned all of my desktop...