Windows 10: my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot

Discus and support my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so I was trying to figure out how to open my mobile hotspot on my laptop. after many tries it started working BUT my phone isn't able to connect to it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidSpaho, Aug 25, 2018.

1. my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot

so I was trying to figure out how to open my mobile hotspot on my laptop. after many tries it started working BUT my phone isn't able to connect to it. it says obtaining ip address but it stucks there. after a couple of seconds it says couldn't obtain ip address. what am I doing wrong

:)

DavidSpaho, Aug 25, 2018

2. Laptop Wi-Fi Hotspot not connecting to my Phone

So, my laptop's portable Mobile Hotspot is not connecting to my phone. On my phone it just gets stuck at "Obating IP Address" and nothing happens, phone doesn't connects. Please Suggest a solution or a link to video, maybe. Thanks in advance !

KaustubhNayyar, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Laptop cannot connect to mobile hotspot on Windows 10 mobile

Hi Aongola,

As we would need some additional information to troubleshoot the issue.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity.

1. Is the laptop able to connect to other Wi-Fi networks?

2. Are other devices able to connect to the mobile hotspot network?

The Wi-Fi network might not be configured properly after the update. I suggest you to remove the old network created and try creating a new mobile hotspot network with new credentials. Further, remove the network from the Laptop connections by selecting
    Forget network.

Now connect to the new network from the Laptop and check if it gets connected.

Refer the article for steps to create a mobile hotspot on Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-phone-as-a-mobile-hotspot-mobile

Hope this helps to connect your laptop to Wi-Fi. Do keep us posted.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Jay Jap Win User

my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot

Laptop not connecting to phone hotspot

Hello,

There are multiple reasons why you are having issues connecting to your mobile phone's hotspot. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you check
    Isha Soni's post on this
    thread
    to isolate/fix the issue.

Let us know of the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot

1. my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot - Similar Threads - phone cant connect

2. Cant connect to my phone hotspots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to my phone hotspots: Cant cect to my phone hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-my-phone-hotspots/d96f6eaf-8390-491d-9014-1940d8619d18
  3. Cant connect to my phone hotspots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to my phone hotspots: Cant cect to my phone hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-my-phone-hotspots/d96f6eaf-8390-491d-9014-1940d8619d18
  4. HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION: I just want to ask , we have a laptop onboard here in the ship using satelite signal that has internet connection , i tried to connect to the laptop using the hotspot of the laptop , i also followed the ethernet statys properties and then sharing but when i check the section...
  5. HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION

HELP I CONNECT TO THE LAPTOP HOTSPOT WITH MY PHONE BUT NO INTERNET CONNECTION: I just want to ask , we have a laptop onboard here in the ship using satelite signal that has internet connection , i tried to connect to the laptop using the hotspot of the laptop , i also followed the ethernet statys properties and then sharing but when i check the section...
  6. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  7. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  8. Laptop Won't Connect to Phone Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop Won't Connect to Phone Hotspot: Hi, my laptop has no problem connecting to regular wifi networks but whenever I attempt to connect to an iPhone hotspot I have tried to connect to different phones so I am pretty sure the phone is not the problem it says cannot connect to this network. Any idea on how to fix...
  9. unable to connect hotspot to my phone

unable to connect hotspot to my phone: hi sir, actually there was a problem with my hotspot in windows 10.....I was unable to connect it to my phone . I asked this question yesterday and I have received the answers for that …… one of the sirs told to reset the network connections and I did that. THANK YOU SO MUCH...
  10. cant connect to my hotspot

cant connect to my hotspot: So as title says. I got 3 desktops with win 10. All of them dont show connection to my hotspot. But it does show all of rest available connections. I did restart to my laptop (wife host) before it happened. Maybe it could be an issue ? Before i was using for weeks everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i connect my phone to my laptops hotspot