Windows 10: my photos have been hijacked by 3D paint

Discus and support my photos have been hijacked by 3D paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I`m not a computer wise user but have found my photos have been changed to using an app 3D paint i`ve tried to uninstall to no avail when i go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Im4tassie, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Im4tassie Win User

my photos have been hijacked by 3D paint

I`m not a computer wise user but have found my photos have been changed to using an app 3D paint i`ve tried to uninstall to no avail when i go to the app settings uninstall does nothing as i`v written i`m not computer wise so i dont understand some of the terminology so i dont stray into unfamiliar areas of APPS. Hope its an easy out as i dont like the app and want the previous or preinstalled photo app back. Thank you

:)

Im4tassie, Aug 8, 2018

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 8, 2018
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Aug 8, 2018
  4. my photos have been hijacked by 3D paint

Paint 3d takeover of photos

My default photo application gets changed to Paint 3D a couple of times a month. I reset .JPGs to open in Windows Photo Viewer as the default, but with every few weeks the default is reset to Paint 3D again.

Anybody know how to set the default photo application PERMANENTLY?

Charlie Spencer, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

my photos have been hijacked by 3D paint

1. my photos have been hijacked by 3D paint - Similar Threads - photos been hijacked

2. PAINT 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAINT 3D: The PAINT 3D app is not functioning well under windows 11. The Mixed reality button is missing and all suggestions in Microsoft help failed to fix it. It is a software issue. @microsoft stop ignoring the problem and send us a fix ASAP....
  3. My Paint 3D has not been working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Paint 3D has not been working properly: hi my paint 3d is only showing black screen but showing all the tools and features... i have also used the method of writing a code in the windows powershell.. i have reset it multiple time and even uninstalled and reinstalled it.. pls help...
  4. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: Hi is there anyway i can layer photos on paint 3D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d/4fdbe9d0-5b51-4271-9ce7-c775db4dc0a2
  5. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: I have the same problem as reported in thread related to Paint 3D color palette, raised by shelleyiverson on Jan 05, 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-palette-on-paint-3d-app-is-full-cannot-add/513fd9a7-bcb1-4b08-9e2f-2dbda85ad223 The color...
  6. photos always open in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photos always open in Paint 3D: I had lots of pictures before I upgraded to Windows 10 and now have lots that I have since added. But if I want to go into Pictures, it automatically opens them in Paint 3D. I'm sure it is just a setting somewhere but I don't know how to fix that. Help please. W Lynn...
  7. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  8. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  9. 3d paint

3d paint: can "Paint 3D" and/or "3D Builder" produce orthographic drawings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/a26d9692-2f6d-4190-9e62-039d15efb8b0
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....