Windows 10: My printer will only print in color, not in black. I recently changed the cartridge.

Discus and support My printer will only print in color, not in black. I recently changed the cartridge. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer will only print in color, not in black. I recently changed the cartridge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeborahTalbot, Aug 19, 2018.

1. My printer will only print in color, not in black. I recently changed the cartridge.

My printer will only print in color, not in black. I recently changed the cartridge.

:)

DeborahTalbot, Aug 19, 2018
  2. DorisR-L Win User

My HP 6520 color printer no longer prints black (wasted 2 new ink cartridges). It will print in color! How to change?

Can one change the font color for EVERYTHING.

My HP 6520 color printer no longer prints black (wasted 2 new ink cartridges). It will print in color!

DorisR-L, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Printer does not print Black with Windows 10 computer

Old title: Printer does not print Black

My Black color does not print even though it is a new cartridge. It displays full but it will not print to paper. How can I fix this problem? I have tried cleaning the print head, realigning the cartridge, and nothing works.

Elizabeth S Marble, Sep 19, 2018
  4. My printer will only print in color, not in black. I recently changed the cartridge.

color cartridge won't ever work

HP OfficeJet 4650 Print Fax Scan Copy Web......Will never print color on photo copies or printer.

Any ideas? I've set each copy or print to be Color, but only comes out black and white. The color cartridge has deminished with out ever printing color on any page.

Thanks!

[Moved from: Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Office 2016]

Catherine Kitty Kat, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

My printer will only print in color, not in black. I recently changed the cartridge.

1. My printer will only print in color, not in black. I recently changed the cartridge. - Similar Threads - printer print color

2. My printer will only print in black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My printer will only print in black and white: Windows 10 Pro vs HP ENVY 4527I am faced with what seems like a trivial problem. It isn't. I am able to print fine in colour from other PCs on my network and test pages from the printer, ink cartridges are full, it is not my printer which is the issue.Whats been happening:I...
  3. My HP 2514 printer will not print, but says cartridge missing -tri color., but will not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP 2514 printer will not print, but says cartridge missing -tri color., but will not...: My HP 2514 printer will not print but says cartridge missing -tri color. I have not used a color cartridge for 5 years or so and have just had a black cartridge in the printer. All of a sudden, it will not print and sends the Ink Cartridge missing message. Prior to it sending...
  4. My HP 2514 printer will not print, but says cartridge missing -tri color., but will not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP 2514 printer will not print, but says cartridge missing -tri color., but will not...: My HP 2514 printer will not print but says cartridge missing -tri color. I have not used a color cartridge for 5 years or so and have just had a black cartridge in the printer. All of a sudden, it will not print and sends the Ink Cartridge missing message. Prior to it sending...
  5. Printing with black cartridge only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing with black cartridge only: Hi, I was using printer and it stopped saying colour cartridge was empty. I went into maintenance and changed the ink details to use the black cartridge only but after trying several times it won't print. it just keep repeating the colour cartridge is empty. i removed the...
  6. How do I change my printer from color to black only?

How do I change my printer from color to black only?: How do I change my printer from color to black only? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer/46746953-edf5-44dd-9271-3f59f627909e
  7. Printer will not print after replacing color ink cartridge.

Printer will not print after replacing color ink cartridge.: My hp2130 deskjet will not print. I installed a new color cartridge and got one picture printed last night, but today it flashes as though it is out of ink, and the printer will not print at all. I tried another new cartridge but it didn't do any good. Tried turning the...
  8. Printer Won't print black, but prints color

Printer Won't print black, but prints color: I reinstalled my printer HP Envy 4520. It prints, but the black ink isn't working. I checked the cartridge and it is full. Test papers print, but nothing....
  9. Printer prints only in color

Printer prints only in color: My printer Epson WF3640 started printing only in color. Please help me to set default to black option. I cannot change the preferences in settings, I tried https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-only-in-color/947fa66a-c670-4594-8667-731a7eecfb0e
  10. problem with printer; only prints color, not black text

problem with printer; only prints color, not black text: prints only the color text, not the black text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-printer-only-prints-color-not-black/bbd73da6-3f51-4568-bf43-a82184650d8b