Windows 10: My problem is with the games I had on my windows seven is not compatible with my new windows 10

Discus and support My problem is with the games I had on my windows seven is not compatible with my new windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have ten games that I purchased that I load onto my computer but I can't play. I get error message..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by G. Loiscarbonell, Jul 28, 2018.

1. My problem is with the games I had on my windows seven is not compatible with my new windows 10

I have ten games that I purchased that I load onto my computer but I can't play. I get error message..

:)

G. Loiscarbonell, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Game Compatibility

Hello Debie,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

There are some programs that need new definitions compatible with Windows 10. Till the time they are unavailable you can install the programs compatible with previous versions of operating system in compatibility mode. If you can access the executable (.exe)
    file for the game, I would suggest you to follow the below provided steps:

Step 1: Download and save the game on the desktop.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the .exe file, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 8 (or any other compatible OS) in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the executable file to install the game and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Additional information:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Hood Win User

My problem is with the games I had on my windows seven is not compatible with my new windows 10

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Thema:

My problem is with the games I had on my windows seven is not compatible with my new windows 10

1. My problem is with the games I had on my windows seven is not compatible with my new windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem games seven

2. Window Seven

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Seven: I have an older computer that I don't use much that is operating on Window Seven.I do understand I need to upgrade the operating system. I know Window Seven customer support ended in 2020. I'm planning on upgrading but I want a paticular computer shop to do the upgrade. I do...
  3. I had a big problem in my windows 10

I had a big problem in my windows 10: my windows 10 has class not registered error after updating it out and explorer not working along with all microsoft apps and settings also here is my report i had taken out from control panel..please helpp me sirr here is also that error i copied -SourceWindows...
  4. I had a big problem in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a big problem in my windows 10: my windows 10 has class not registered error after updating it out and explorer not working along with all microsoft apps and settings also here is my report i had taken out from control panel..please helpp me sirr here is also that error i copied -SourceWindows...
  5. I had a big problem in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.: I have changed the password. At the log in page I enter my new password and it is accepted. I then get a page which says you need to create a PIN. When I click on this option I get the message "Something went wrong, we can't create a pin right now"I check the options , one is...
  7. I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.: I have changed the password. At the log in page I enter my new password and it is accepted. I then get a page which says you need to create a PIN. When I click on this option I get the message "Something went wrong, we can't create a pin right now"I check the options , one is...
  8. I had forgotten my password for my windows 10 laptop.

9. Game compatibility problems in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game compatibility problems in Windows 10: I have a lot of old Windows XP PC games I have been trying to run on my new Windows 10 PC. Some install and run fine. Some do not install at all. Some install fine but do not run runtime errors. Is there any way to fix these compatibility issues?...
  10. I had a problem resetting my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I had a problem resetting my computer.: I tried to fully reset my PC, it took about 16 hours to reach 99% and after 5 hours at 99% I tried to power it off and on again. It was trying to install windows on a blue screen and after 30 minutes at 5% I powered it off again and now my PC restarts, shows an error saying...