Windows 10: my profile picture shows on all my PC's and Laptops except one

Discus and support my profile picture shows on all my PC's and Laptops except one in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I use my Microsoft profile when I log into any of the 6 machines I am own all of them accept one shows my profile picture when I am logging in but... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LeslieC, Mar 3, 2018.

1. LeslieC Win User

my profile picture shows on all my PC's and Laptops except one

Hi, I use my Microsoft profile when I log into any of the 6 machines I am own all of them accept one shows my profile picture when I am logging in but it does show my profile image if I log into my Microsoft account in the clouds but not on the local machine. I have checked and my login details are the same on every PC and laptop. does anyone have any ideas.

:)

LeslieC, Mar 3, 2018

2. WP8 people hub photos not syncing with facebook

Hi,
    maybe i didn't explain that well and i apologize for my bad english. In the "people hub" i'm able to see all facebook contacts' pictures, including all their facebook albums and they're always synchronized, so i don't think that's a privacy issue. I was
    talking about the "profile picture" album which is showed only when you try to change a profile picture manually. You know you can choose a photo saved in one of your phone albums (like "camera roll", "saved", "Skydrive", etc..) and set it as a contact picture,
    but i noted this album called "profile picture" among other albums. There's ONLY one picture inside it and that's the old facebook picture which is showed on that contact tile. If i try to do the same operation to another contact, i'm able to see that "profile
    picture" album again, with just the old profile picture inside it (for that contact). It looks like my phone (or my Microsoft account) has memorized that one (and old) picture and blocked it as the profile's one.
    I just switch my old Samsung Omnia W (with windows phone 7.8 on it) to the Nokia Lumia 1020.
    It looks like all my facebook contacts' profile pictures showed are the last they had when i transfered my microsoft account from the Omnia to the Lumia.
    Thanks for your time.

Vittorio B., Mar 3, 2018
  3. facebook profile picture

Hi ;

I Have A Problem With Wp8 My Profile Picture And Some Of My Contacts profile picture not synchronized with their facebook profile picture, instead it shows one of their old facebook picture , after digging I discovered that what actually showing is the cover
    picture of PROFILE PICTURE ALBUM in facebook , so if the contact choose some old profile picture he used to have it will not be used instead the latest one (album cover picture of PROFILE PICTURE ALBUM) Will be used.

I Hope You Find This Helpful Seeking A Solution For This Bug,

Thanks for your help.

MichaelNessim, Mar 3, 2018
  4. xrobwx Win User

xrobwx, Mar 3, 2018
Thema:

1. my profile picture shows on all my PC's and Laptops except one - Similar Threads - profile picture shows

2. Microsoft Store not showing my profile picture

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not showing my profile picture: profile picture not showing in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-showing-my-profile-picture/c9197680-bd39-4050-a6d9-107a03610ba0
  3. Microsoft or Windows store not showing my profile picture

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft or Windows store not showing my profile picture: How do I fix the problem of the Microsoft or Windows store not showing my profile picture? I did a reset of the store from the settings but no fix....
  4. My pc showing only one profile account and that is not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc showing only one profile account and that is not opening.: net user administrator account the command completed with one or more errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-showing-only-one-profile-account-and-that-is/01b2ead7-21eb-40d6-91bd-993c2b92cd91
  5. My pc showing only one profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc showing only one profile: My pc showing only one profile account and that is not opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-showing-only-one-profile/fefab735-1d4b-4562-a13c-5fca8f136e61
  6. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

in Windows 10 Customization
    My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: I have signed in my pc with my Microsoft account but here it is showing local account instead my profile picture, name and Microsoft email address. Please help me as soon as possible.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: My profile picture and e-mail address is not showing here. Please help me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-profile-picture-is-not-showing-in-the-setting/c2f50c14-5435-45f4-8b82-6edef0313219
  8. My laptops wallpaper automatically changed to one of my Facebook friend profile picture

My laptops wallpaper automatically changed to one of my Facebook friend profile picture: Currently I am using Microsoft Surface and Mcafee Antiviruspurchased. I still cannot figure out how did the wallpaper change itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-wallpaper-automatically-changed-to-one/583d2c47-53b5-4bbe-bc65-053ea3d0c011
  9. Picture profile on Xbox One

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture profile on Xbox One: Why I cannot change my picture profile anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-profile-on-xbox-one/d3248d76-5b2e-4512-a5f9-2af78bda1e56
  10. Windows screensaver not showing all my pictures

Windows screensaver not showing all my pictures: I have a folder with a lot of pictures jpg that I want to shuffle for my backround, but windows only shows a few of the pictures when it shuffles the same pictures, mostly. Why wont windows display all the photos I have in the folder? Thanks in advance....