Windows 10: My removable drive wont open

Discus and support My removable drive wont open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to figure out how to see all the videos and photos I have saved to this drive but my computer just wont recognize it or the icon will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrandonHeng, Aug 8, 2018.

1. My removable drive wont open

I would like to figure out how to see all the videos and photos I have saved to this drive but my computer just wont recognize it or the icon will disappear from the devices menu

:)

BrandonHeng, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

My removable drive wont open

zbook, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

My removable drive wont open

1. My removable drive wont open - Similar Threads - removable drive wont

2. My game wont open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game wont open.: Hello, I have a windows 10 pc and I moved a game from my 918 GB external drive , the game is need for speed underground 2 , and when I open the game's file it sort of crashes. I mean I click on the app icon, it tries to open and then crashes and closes. Please help me. Thank...
  3. My game wont open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My game wont open.: Hello, I have a windows 10 pc and I moved a game from my 918 GB external drive , the game is need for speed underground 2 , and when I open the game's file it sort of crashes. I mean I click on the app icon, it tries to open and then crashes and closes. Please help me. Thank...
  4. exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open

exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open: exe files won't open browsers won't open regedit won't open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open and no safeboot all exe files turned white keeps asking how do you want to open this file...
  5. My settings wont open

in Windows 10 Customization
    My settings wont open: Hello. I cant open my settings and ive tried every method. I think its because i tried to switch screen 1 to screen 2 and have only 1 monitor. Can someone help pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-wont-open/45a75387-d440-499d-807b-4b09ea0452e8
  6. my file wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my file wont open: So my file wont open and I think the problem is there is a internet explorer symbol next to it. how do get back the basic file opener for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-file-wont-open/5ade6e2a-3cb0-48b3-8775-bced80773e36
  7. my games wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my games wont open: my games wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-games-wont-open/6a956dd4-cf9b-42eb-8bcd-b0674063f603
  8. My windows bitlocker drive wont open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows bitlocker drive wont open: Hello I have a hard drive on my pc that I protect with windows bit locker protection today when I get on my pc and try to open the drive two things happen one my file explorer freezes and I have to close it or 2 I get a error message saying the parameters are incorrect. What...
  9. My word wont open

My word wont open: the code execution cannot proceed because vcruntime140_1.dll was not found? what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-word-wont-open/dd0ee941-e946-4764-a7b9-ba7023aec94c
  10. my downloads wont open

in Windows 10 Customization
    my downloads wont open: When I download something it ask me will you allow this device/program make changes on you computer I click yes but it wont open please help. Thank you...