Windows 10: My router 3.0 usb port stopped working

Discus and support My router 3.0 usb port stopped working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I set up NTFS sharing on my router. Today I can't access my drive through the 3.0 port. It works again if I move it to the 2.0 port. Here's a pic of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nights, Oct 21, 2017.

1. nights Win User

My router 3.0 usb port stopped working

I set up NTFS sharing on my router. Today I can't access my drive through the 3.0 port. It works again if I move it to the 2.0 port.

Here's a pic of the error:

:)

nights, Oct 21, 2017
  2. jpwolbert Win User

usb 3.0 ports stopped working suddenly on pc windows 10

usb 3.0 ports just stopped working suddenly. ports are on the back of pc running windows 10. pc is a Lenovo h530 and is new(2 months). moved the 3.0 ss cable to usb 2.0 port and it is working there.

jpwolbert, Oct 21, 2017
  3. USB ports no longer work

After recent win 10 updates my USB 3.0 ports have stopped working with the arrival of build 586. USB 2.0 ports work fine and the USB 3.0 carry power but devices on any kind no longer work. I am running a Gigabyte GA-970A-Ds3p motherboard. I have downloaded
    the latest USB 3.0 drivers for the board but during the installation process it terminates saying it can't find the ports. Device Manager does not show any yellow warnings or USB 3.0 entries.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

JohnWilcox49, Oct 21, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

Reset router?

cereberus, Oct 21, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    You need to keep the USB pocket drive set for FAT32. Routers cannot understand NTFS or other formats.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My router 3.0 usb port stopped working - Similar Threads - router usb port

2. USB Ports stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Ports stop working: Dell XPS 8700 commputer, Windows 10 Home, Version 21H2, Installed on ‎10/‎30/‎2020, OS build 19044.1415, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0. Have done windows troubleshooting, unchecked allow computer to shut down port in Device Manager. Shut down and restarted...
  3. USB Ports stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Ports stop working: Dell XPS 8700 commputer, Windows 10 Home, Version 21H2, Installed on ‎10/‎30/‎2020, OS build 19044.1415, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0. Have done windows troubleshooting, unchecked allow computer to shut down port in Device Manager. Shut down and restarted...
  4. USB 3 Ports No Longer Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3 Ports No Longer Work: After updating Windows back in May, my USB 3.0 ports provide power, but no data. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the USB drivers to no avail. I have been unable to find an older version of the drivers to rollback to. I am currently on Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.19042 Build...
  5. My usb port stop working

My usb port stop working: USB port stop working when plugged in it stop working and I don't know the reason behind it please help me to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-usb-port-stop-working/eb8e4c05-873e-43c8-96a2-1f70eee2e0fe
  6. usb ports stopped working

usb ports stopped working: I am using a Dell all in one desktop with windows 10. I have 6 usb ports and 4 have stopped detecting any devices. The 2 that are working have the mouse and keyboard attached. If I unplug the mouse or keyboard and plug back in they are detected. If I plug the mouse or...
  7. USB ports stopped working

USB ports stopped working: Three of the four USB ports on my Intel nuc8i3bek stopped working reliably, all of a sudden. They will occasionally all work for a couple of minutes (at the same time), then go on and off about once per second for a couple minutes, then stop working again. I have tried, to...
  8. USB 3 ports not working with USB 3 Devices

USB 3 ports not working with USB 3 Devices: I have had this problem since February and not sure what to do. All of my USB 3 ports are not recognized by my computer as USB 3 ports only as USB 2/1.[ATTACH] The two active ports you see there are USB 3 ports, but they don't work as USB 3 ports. If any one has had this...
  9. USB port stopped working

USB port stopped working: I am having a problem with one of my USB 3.0 ports on my HP laptop. The port was working fine until I accidentally moved my flash drive which was plugged into the port. At that point the flash drive lost connection & that USB port has failed to recognize any flash drives that...
  10. USB 3 Ports Stopped Working

USB 3 Ports Stopped Working: My front and rear USB 3 ports stopped working. The rear USB 2 ports still work. When I plug an external HDD into the front USB 3 ports it powers up the drive, but it isn't recognized in Windows Explorer. My USB card reader doesn't light up. Device Manager doesn't show any USB...