Windows 10: My screen size

Discus and support My screen size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just opened my laptop booted up my laptop and i saw that my screen size is wrong it is to small right now it is 1024x768 and before it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by markocabrilo, Jul 11, 2018.

1. My screen size

I have just opened my laptop booted up my laptop and i saw that my screen size is wrong it is to small right now it is 1024x768 and before it was 1366x780 i need help reseting the size

:)

markocabrilo, Jul 11, 2018
  2. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

3. Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

My screen size

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

My screen size

1. My screen size - Similar Threads - screen size

2. Windows 11 File Explorer does not retain its size and location on the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer does not retain its size and location on the screen.: Hello. Using the Windows 11 Pro operating system, I encountered an error. When I open the Explorer program, I adjust its size using arrows in different corners of the Explorer window and location on the computer screen. The problem is that by closing the explorer and opening...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer does not retain its size and location on the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer does not retain its size and location on the screen.: Hello. Using the Windows 11 Pro operating system, I encountered an error. When I open the Explorer program, I adjust its size using arrows in different corners of the Explorer window and location on the computer screen. The problem is that by closing the explorer and opening...
  4. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  5. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  6. Screen Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Size: My screen size became much smaller than my monitor. Around the edges of my screen I have several inches of black space. Even when I go to settings and make the display size 100% recommended it doesn't work. When I make it bigger, everything on the screen gets bigger but the...
  7. Screen Size

Screen Size: My screen size became much smaller than my monitor. Around the edges of my screen I have several inches of black space. Even when I go to settings and make the display size 100% recommended it doesn't work. When I make it bigger, everything on the screen gets bigger but the...
  8. Screen Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I drag my full-size *foreground* window to another screen, but it seems that if I drag the...

I drag my full-size *foreground* window to another screen, but it seems that if I drag the...: I hope this is a bug, or someone please enlighten me on its purpose or how to fix this annoyance? People wouldn't even know what the background window was because they didn't know what it was. When have people ever wanted to drag a *background* window to another screen?...
  10. I drag my full-size *foreground* window to another screen, but it seems that if I drag the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I drag my full-size *foreground* window to another screen, but it seems that if I drag the...: I hope this is a bug, or someone please enlighten me on its purpose or how to fix this annoyance? People wouldn't even know what the background window was because they didn't know what it was. When have people ever wanted to drag a *background* window to another screen?...