Windows 10: my sd card

Discus and support my sd card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; lately my sd card has been acting up, as in it does not let me have read and write permissions, every time i unplug it it reverts back to what it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by boiicyice, Aug 12, 2018.

1. boiicyice Win User

my sd card

lately my sd card has been acting up, as in it does not let me have read and write permissions, every time i unplug it it reverts back to what it was before i tried to delete something, and when i created a new folder this wierd stuff showed up in it, im guessing it is a virus and i wanted some help finding out if it was one, and what i could do to try to fix it. aditional information: im using a windows 10 laptop and i have a microsd card for more storage.

my sd card fcc520c4-c71a-4043-88fe-016468e53ebb?upload=true.png

:)

boiicyice, Aug 12, 2018
  2. dorsetknob, Aug 12, 2018
  3. SD CARD

All appps are installed in phone memory. There is no way around this. You can install a game FROM the SD card but it is then installed in the device's main memory.

STEP 1: Copy all the .xap files which you want to install in your Windows 8 phone to your SD card.

STEP 2: Now go to Start -> Store -> SD card and wait for few minutes for all the .xap files to be loaded.

STEP 3: Select the app which you want to install -> Select Install option.

STEP 4: If your apps are compatible then you can see them in the Compatible apps list if not it will be shown in the Incompatible apps list.

STEP 5: Once you have successfully installed the apps, you can see those apps listed in the Apps list from start.

http://windows8search.com/forum/how-install-xap-files-windows-8-phone-2630.html

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 12, 2018
  4. my sd card

Unable to format sd card

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why this issue is happening. To help resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions below:

• Are you using an SD card reader? If yes, have you tried using another card reader?
    • Have you tried formatting the SD card using another computer?
    In the meantime, we suggest running a hardware diagnostics while your SD card is connected to the computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box, then select
      Troubleshooting
      from the search result.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices to run a hardware diagnostics.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

my sd card

1. my sd card - Similar Threads - card

2. Is my ethernet card broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my ethernet card broken?: Ethernet Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller Odbieranie 29,4 Mb/s Wysyłanie 128 Kb/s. Is my ethernet card broken? because i have internet with 1000mb/s speeds but my ethernet card send only 128kb/s. If it not broke how can i fix it...
  3. Is my ethernet card broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my ethernet card broken?: Ethernet Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller Odbieranie 29,4 Mb/s Wysyłanie 128 Kb/s. Is my ethernet card broken? because i have internet with 1000mb/s speeds but my ethernet card send only 128kb/s. If it not broke how can i fix it...
  4. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  5. charge to my credit card unauthorized

charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  6. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  8. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  9. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  10. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....