Windows 10: My signing in problem

Discus and support My signing in problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a document that must be sent in within an hour 09:00. Someone at home has entered the wrong password to my laptop constantly and I can't wait 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mnqobi Holisizwe Mkhize, Dec 7, 2023.

1. My signing in problem

I have a document that must be sent in within an hour 09:00. Someone at home has entered the wrong password to my laptop constantly and I can't wait 2 hours. Apparently my phone number for verification is the old one and I did not change it. When I tried to fix it it then tells me that I have to wait 30 days to be updated. What do I do?

:)

Mnqobi Holisizwe Mkhize, Dec 7, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 7, 2023
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 7, 2023
  4. My signing in problem

Sign in problems

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how frustrating it could be, when you are not able to login to the PC after changing the password. In order to get clarity
    and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)

• Did you reset the password of the Microsoft account or the local account on the PC?
    • Did you try entering the password using the onscreen keyboard?

If you have reset the Microsoft password and used the same Microsoft account to login to the PC. Then in this scenario, we would suggest you to plug in the Ethernet cable to the
    PC for a wired internet connection and then sign in for the first time. Once signed in, then you can switch the network to Wi-Fi and check.

Also refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Troubleshoot problems signing in

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

My signing in problem

1. My signing in problem - Similar Threads - signing problem

2. so the problem is that whenever i press the L key there will always be additional plus sign...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so the problem is that whenever i press the L key there will always be additional plus sign...: so the problem is that whenever i press the L key there will always be additional plus sign + after the letter. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-the-problem-is-that-whenever-i-press-the-l-key/61b7d434-f4ff-474f-922c-ca65816bdee2
  3. so the problem is that whenever i press the L key there will always be additional plus sign...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so the problem is that whenever i press the L key there will always be additional plus sign...: so the problem is that whenever i press the L key there will always be additional plus sign + after the letter. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-the-problem-is-that-whenever-i-press-the-l-key/61b7d434-f4ff-474f-922c-ca65816bdee2
  4. Having a problem " we can't sign in to your account" in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem " we can't sign in to your account" in windows 11: I am having a problem where in the lock screen instead of that welcoming message it's showing preparing windows it loads for at least 20 to 25 seconds after that the laptop is booted and message like "we can't sign in to your account "is shown and two options are given to me...
  5. Having a problem " we can't sign in to your account" in windows 11

Having a problem " we can't sign in to your account" in windows 11: I am having a problem where in the lock screen instead of that welcoming message it's showing preparing windows it loads for at least 20 to 25 seconds after that the laptop is booted and message like "we can't sign in to your account "is shown and two options are given to me...
  6. Intermittent problem with Windows Hello face sign-in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent problem with Windows Hello face sign-in.: I have an ASUS Zenbook Windows 11 version 23H2 purchased 04/2024. Updates installed and camera working. Face sign-in worked until 2024-06-28. At this time face sign-in failed to work with message "Camera failed to turn on" cannot provide screenshot as face recognition is now...
  7. Intermittent problem with Windows Hello face sign-in.

Intermittent problem with Windows Hello face sign-in.: I have an ASUS Zenbook Windows 11 version 23H2 purchased 04/2024. Updates installed and camera working. Face sign-in worked until 2024-06-28. At this time face sign-in failed to work with message "Camera failed to turn on" cannot provide screenshot as face recognition is now...
  8. onedrive signing in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive signing in problem: unable to sign in onedrive.unable to install whatsapp.error code 0x80048504 &0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-signing-in-problem/d8536532-c1c7-4fbd-8058-fd640d517c5a
  9. onedrive signing in problem

onedrive signing in problem: unable to sign in onedrive.unable to install whatsapp.error code 0x80048504 &0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-signing-in-problem/d8536532-c1c7-4fbd-8058-fd640d517c5a
  10. Problem signing into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem signing into Microsoft account: My computer is prompting me to sign into my Microsoft account. It accepts the password then wants to send a code to my E-Mail, which never arrives. I tried entering an alternate E-Mail in case there was ever a time when I would have to close my primary E-Mail account account...